• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Installation Completed, but Shop and Admin show permission denied errors

ThommyF_25

Hello there,

as I weren't able to make a former installation run. I finally tried to install the OSC comletely new.

The installation was completed without an error.

But if I call the shop URL I Get these errors:

Warning: mkdir(): Permission denied in /[MyShopUrl]/lib/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/helpers/BaseFileHelper.php on line 644

Warning: Attempt to read property "catalog_languages" on null in /[MyShopUrl]/lib/frontend/controllers/Sceleton.php on line 817

Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, null given in /[MyShopUrl]/lib/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/helpers/BaseArrayHelper.php on line 478

Warning: Attempt to read property "paltform_languages" on null in /[MyShopUrl]/lib/frontend/controllers/Sceleton.php on line 818
An internal server error occurred.
Warning: mkdir(): Permission denied in /[MyShopUrl]/lib/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/helpers/BaseFileHelper.php on line 644

and if I try to call the Admin-URL I get these errors:

Warning: mkdir(): Permission denied in //[MyShopUrl]//lib/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/helpers/BaseFileHelper.php on line 644

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in //[MyShopUrl]//lib/common/classes/platform_config.php on line 209

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in //[MyShopUrl]//lib/common/classes/platform_config.php on line 209

Warning: Undefined array key "login_id" in //[MyShopUrl]//admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 149
An internal server error occurred.
Warning: mkdir(): Permission denied in //[MyShopUrl]//lib/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/helpers/BaseFileHelper.php on line 644

can anyone tell me the reason for that please?

Thank you!

The permission-problem is solved. But I can't create Catalog Pages (Error #256) and All Channels installed by default show

Oops!

We can't seem to find the page you're looking for

It seems to be very difficult to get the new OSC-System running unfortunately... 😞

Don't know if it helps or if there is a relation, but if I try to open a PRODUCT directly yii shows a lot of Errors - first would be

Undefined array key "file"

in ... /includes/functions/database.php

seems the file-thing would be a big problem in my case cause it generates much more error-problems too.

Edited by ThommyF_25

Sorry, but am I right that it seems that it isn't possible to reach a useable solution for my problems very soon?

As my customer is more and more angry I startet to think about another ECommerce-Solution. Can you asap help me to make my OSC-System running, or is it

necessary to leave the OSC-System

1 hour ago, ThommyF_25 said:

Even a Update to a Community-Version of OSC would be very fine for me. But I have to find a solution asap.

Thomas, thanks for your interest in osCommerce. A colleague will be in touch shortly to assist with the issues you're experiencing. 

21 hours ago, ThommyF_25 said:

OK, the permissions I have found by myself. The Admin-Panel runs nearly completely, but yii generates an Error #256 if I try to generate a new Catalog page, and the frontend shows the oneliner: please contact us if you see this page

Hello Thomas,

Sorry for the answer delay. Can you send me an access to admin panel of new osCommerce and to FTP?

I have to access both of them to help quickly.