• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

DB-Structure seems to be transfered but no Categrie-Names and no Product-Names and...

Unfortunately it seems like the migration of Structures of the databases seems to be transfered correctly, but neither Product-Names, Product descriptions nor Categorie-Names are readable in the new shop / Admin-Panel.

Is there a possibility to fix that?

My old shop was with only one language (german) if that matters....

Kind regards Thommy

Edited by ThommyF_25

1 hour ago, ThommyF_25 said:

Unfortunately it seems like the migration of Structures of the databases seems to be transfered correctly, but neither Product-Names, Product descriptions nor Categorie-Names are readable in the new shop / Admin-Panel.

Is there a possibility to fix that?

My old shop was with only one language (german) if that matters...

Hi Thomas,

The osCommerce does not import descriptions if the corresponding language is not installed.

So, to fix it, you have to install German language on new osCommerce and then retry import.

1 hour ago, ThommyF_25 said:

... aditional I recognized, that I get a Errors in some Admin Sections, that tells me: DataTables warning: table id=DataTables_Table_0 - Invalid JSON response. 

Could that be a reason perhaps?

It's another error. Please send me the log files located here: lib/backend/runtime/logs/*.log

18 hours ago, ThommyF_25 said:

... aditional I recognized, that I get a Errors in some Admin Sections, that tells me: DataTables warning: table id=DataTables_Table_0 - Invalid JSON response.

16 hours ago, pandrei said:

It's another error. Please send me the log files located here: lib/backend/runtime/logs/*.log

Thank you for the log files. Here is the results:

1. You have to enable php-intl php module (https://www.php.net/manual/en/book.intl.php)

2. The error on the backup page will be fixed in the next update.

3. You have a lot of skipped Order Statuses during the import. Please check you mapped all order statuses in the Mapping settings tab of the OSC Connector Service

On 11/22/2022 at 9:27 AM, pandrei said:

Thank you for the log files. Here is the results:

1. You have to enable php-intl php module (https://www.php.net/manual/en/book.intl.php)

2. The error on the backup page will be fixed in the next update.

3. You have a lot of skipped Order Statuses during the import. Please check you mapped all order statuses in the Mapping settings tab of the OSC Connector Service

Unfortunately I don't have an option to edit the php.ini in my webhostin package. The PHP-Info tells me attached informations. What should I do next?

intl.jpg

59 minutes ago, ThommyF_25 said:

Unfortunately I don't have an option to edit the php.ini in my webhostin package. The PHP-Info tells me attached informations. What should I do next?

It seems intl module is enabled now at your server.

Go to /admin/catalog-pages page and click Create Catalog Page button. If it is work, the problem is resolved.