Jump to content
  • Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

kiranb

Cart/Checkout not working

Recommended Posts

I am using oscommerce version v4 and facing many issues like :
: No edit options for some block in admin > themes > editor

: Cart page showing error "Please contact us if you see this page" and same on checkout.

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kiranb said:

I am using oscommerce version v4 and facing many issues like :
: No edit options for some block in admin > themes > editor

: Cart page showing error "Please contact us if you see this page" and same on checkout.

 

Thanks

Hi,

Regarding no edit options for some blocks in admin please provide us with the screenshot(s) of the blocks you are referring to as well as the access details to your admin area.

Regarding cart page showing error "Please contact us if you see this page" please confirm if it happens with all the products in the cart or with some of them only.

Best regards,

Ivan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.thumb.png.fa527fbefcd0719bbb8b0d502ffaa704.png

Admin :  romiadmin  pass : .faozqqvu74p

Using fif-new theme

https://osc22.furnitureinfashion.net/admin/

Also not clear from where we can set header footer if need to hide some blocks from internal pages.

Cart is showing same error for all products.

Also when trying to export some block to copy into another theme template showing internal error.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2022 at 2:34 PM, kiranb said:

image.thumb.png.fa527fbefcd0719bbb8b0d502ffaa704.png

Admin :  romiadmin  pass : .faozqqvu74p

Using fif-new theme

https://osc22.furnitureinfashion.net/admin/

Also not clear from where we can set header footer if need to hide some blocks from internal pages.

Cart is showing same error for all products.

Also when trying to export some block to copy into another theme template showing internal error.

Hi, 

Regarding the issue with the cart please provide us with the following logs for us to check it further.

/lib/frontend/runtime/logs/*.log

Regarding the other issues we are still checking it. As soon as I have more information I will let you know.

Best regards,

Ivan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Further to my reply above regarding the other issues.

Header, footer containers and content cannot be edited. Everything inside can be edited.
Header and footer are the same on all the pages. if it is changed on one page it will be changed on all the pages.
Widgets can be switched off for them not to show up on the specific pages in the widget editing popup under the tab "Visibility on pages".
Regarding the widget block export/import there was the error there but now it has been fixed.
Also you have a lot of code inserted in the html widgets that may cause issues with widget editing.
 
Best regards,
 
Ivan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

Still same error while trying to export block.

image.thumb.png.b876f199e4036db17c9a2b1599078df8.png

Regarding to select required block through "Visibility on Pages" its also not working .Issue is if I uncheck some pages and save it again makes all pages active by itself.

Also If some widgets have lots of code in html and we can't edit through block edit option there must be any other option to edit html .Please let me know that .

 

Thanks & Regards

Kiran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

I hope i got reply to my queries as soon as possible , so that we can contiue on new oscommerce version.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2022 at 9:54 AM, kiranb said:

Hi

Still same error while trying to export block.

image.thumb.png.b876f199e4036db17c9a2b1599078df8.png

Regarding to select required block through "Visibility on Pages" its also not working .Issue is if I uncheck some pages and save it again makes all pages active by itself.

Also If some widgets have lots of code in html and we can't edit through block edit option there must be any other option to edit html .Please let me know that .

 

Thanks & Regards

Kiran

Hi Kiran,

Regarding the error, without the information from logs we cannot tell you what the reason is so please provide us with the corresponding logs.

/lib/frontend/runtime/logs/*.log

/lib/backend/runtime/logs/*.log

The previous error during the export was because of the directory lib/backend/design/groups was missing or the writing rights were missing so we would recommend to check if this directory exists. 

Regarding Visibility on Pages we checked it from our end and it did work. Please provide us with the screenshot to make sure we are on the same page. 
 
Regarding the code in html in widgets it is possible to insert 64KB code in the html widget, but if it has the tags that are not closed it may affect the designer interface. We checked your website and everything looks good. Maybe, we would recommend to make  some blocks via the category widget if these are the categories.
 
If anything is not edited (there are no buttons), please provide us with the screenshot. Or if any settings are not saved please let us know which ones. 
 
Best regards,
 
Ivan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/28/2022 at 6:53 AM, kiranb said:

even i am trying to remove text and save but its not working

 

image.thumb.png.a8183dde665b3c5222c7868945d26817.png

Hi Kiran,

We are still checking this issue. As soon as I have more information I will let you know.

Best regards,

Ivan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding Visiblity i am attaching screenshots ,one is when i checked only home page and clicked save but when i again opened same tab its showing all selected again.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×