• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Affiliate Program functionality for the MERKAPLACE, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE .....

patrocine

The affiliate program is an important part of the merkaplace, it manages to monitor everything to the millimeter, users coming from facebook campaigns, google ... and also from the visits that arrive through the merkaplace network.

Everything can be monitored, from the clicks, to establishing a percentage in the sale coming from a campaign to recover the investment, for example if I spend €100 and recover €60 but I got 12 clients for the campaign, it was a good campaign and we will repeat it soon.

https://www.oscommerce-solution.com/affiliates-manager-p-339.html

• 1 month later...

In my point of Views Affiliate marketing is very hard work and less earning, instead of Affiliate marketing start your own business, but if you don't have some money then you can go with the Affiliate Marketing..........

46 minutes ago, Xamaa said:

In my point of Views Affiliate marketing is very hard work and less earning, instead of Affiliate marketing start your own business, but if you don't have some money then you can go with the Affiliate Marketing..........

We have Affiliate sale tracking built into osCommerce.

It is under the Sales Channels. 

One shall just create a virtual sale channel, and use the URL with a corresponding ID to track affiliate channel visits and sales. 

The affiliate program evolves into the marketplace and this is reconfigured to measure the audiences of all the stores we are connected to in the Marketplace, it's my humble idea... and outside Amazon, ebay, facebook... everyone. .... we do not need a person to sell to a customer who lives 200 meters from my store.

It can also be used to work with commercials and commission agents

It can be used in many ways and solve problems within your physical and online sales system.

Archived