• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to Fix 500 Internal Server Error

lokeshjoshi

Hello all, last week I updated some of the Plugins of my website, and at that time it works fine for me but on the next day when I started working browser showed and error 500 internal server error, I do not know why this happen, I also connected with the hosting provider but i am not satisfied with the solution they provided, please help me how can i resolve this issue?

Thank You

You need to find out what the actual error is. You can see if there is an error_log file in the directory where the error occurs but your host should be able to tell you that. Once you have the error you can post it here for further help.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

A 500 Internal Server Error is a common issue that occurs when something goes wrong on the server's end, preventing it from fulfilling the request. 

Refresh the Page Sometimes, the error may be temporary, and a simple page refresh could resolve it.