• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

osCommerce v4 public demo

Thank you very much !

I am having fun testing the different demos and I found one thing that really bothers me and that will be a big brake on the purchase.

For example here:

https://demo.oscommerce.com/furniture/erin-trundle-bed-with-pocket-spring-mattresses

When I want to see the details of "12 month Warranty" and "Pay on delivery", I go on a new page with no possibility to return to the product I wanted to buy.

I think it would be better to put the information in a pop-up, so I would stay on the product page and I could buy it easily if the information provided suits me.

with OsC 2.2 since 2006 ...

5 hours ago, bonbec said:

I think it would be better to put the information in a pop-up, so I would stay on the product page and I could buy it easily if the information provided suits me.

Very good observation and excellent solution @bonbec.
Another option would be to put that information in tabs, so everything stays on the same page.

BR

Valqui

:heart: Community Oscommerce fan :heart: You'll find the latest osC community version here.

10 hours ago, bonbec said:

Thank you very much !

I am having fun testing the different demos and I found one thing that really bothers me and that will be a big brake on the purchase.

For example here:

https://demo.oscommerce.com/furniture/erin-trundle-bed-with-pocket-spring-mattresses

When I want to see the details of "12 month Warranty" and "Pay on delivery", I go on a new page with no possibility to return to the product I wanted to buy.

I think that type of thing would very much be theme related development. 

Things look pretty good I would say. I am not too sure what is different in this demo compared to the ones before but I am sure there have been many changes. I am curious to see the app store/available add ons for shipping/payment. 

• 1 month later...

Archived