osCommerce-Official

Migrate osCommerce 2.x or its forks to osCommerce 4

Dear all,

We are offering an early opportunity to upgrade your osCommerce 2.x (or one of its forks) website to osCommerce 4. 

Please kindly note, we do not offer any customisations in either design or functionality. It is more about product and other

data migration to the new version of osCommerce.

So, if you have an osCommerce 2.x or an osCommerce-fork-based website and would like to switch to osCommerce 4 - please PM us and we will choose 2-3 websites for this migration test run. 

Thank you!

@osCommerce-OfficialI'm wondering if the problem with converting a large database has been fixed. In case you don't recall, I contacted you about a problem with a migration and you said it was due to the script timing out due to the large table sizes.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Need Help? See this thread and provide the information requested.

How to Upgrade to the latest version

Recommended SEO Addons

On 5/5/2022 at 9:05 PM, osCommerce-Official said:

Dear all,

We are offering an early opportunity to upgrade your osCommerce 2.x (or one of its forks) website to osCommerce 4. 

Please kindly note, we do not offer any customisations in either design or functionality. It is more about product and other

data migration to the new version of osCommerce.

So, if you have an osCommerce 2.x or an osCommerce-fork-based website and would like to switch to osCommerce 4 - please PM us and we will choose 2-3 websites for this migration test run. 

Thank you!

I could sent all the files, including other language, with the database, do you still need it for testing?