osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Addons for orders.php

jeanmi89

Good evening,

Oscommerce 2.2

I have a problem with this addon:
"Display stock count in admin/orders.php "

We add that to the file " orders.php" (to add the stock of the product on the order form, which makes it possible to check the stocks while preparing the orders. )

$order_count_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_quantity, pd.products_name from products_description pd, products p, orders_products op where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.products_name = '".addslashes($order->products[$i]['name'])."' and op.orders_id = '".$HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']."'");
$order_count = tep_db_fetch_array($order_count_query);
echo ' ', $order_count['products_quantity'], ' in-stock';

It works very well unless 2 articles have the same name.

I would therefore like the stock of the article to be taken in relation to the model (for me "model" is a unique code whereas several articles can have the same name.) I tried to fiddle with the code a little, but I Unfortunately, doesn't know much about sql , if someone could tell me how to transform the code, that would be cool.

Thank you

Give this a try. This is based on the product model. Though I have not tested it, and the attributes FOR loop follows this code.

Uncomment that print_r(); statement to see if this works based on the quantity of how many products you have of that model.

$order_count_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_quantity, p.products_model, pd.products_name from products_description pd, products p, orders_products op where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.products_name = '" . addslashes($order->products[$i]['name']) . "' and p.products_model = ' . $order->products[$i]['products_model']) . ' and op.orders_id = '" . $_GET['oID'] . "'");
echo ' ' . $order_count['products_quantity'] . ' in-stock'; 
//print_r(' There are  ' . $order_count['products_quantity'] . ' in-stock of model: ' . $order_count['products_model']);

osCommerce: made for programmers, ...because store owners do not want to be programmers.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&geo=US&q=oscommerce

I just realized that the query I posted may fail. Please replace the following in that SQL query:

$order->products[$i]['products_model'])

with this:

$order->products[$i]['model'])

osCommerce: made for programmers, ...because store owners do not want to be programmers.

Bonjour Demitry,

Merci d'esayer de m'aider.

J'ai une erreur:

1 x ENCENS SATYA OPIUM BOITE1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'model']) . ' and op.orders_id = '21739'' at line 1

select p.products_quantity, p.products_model, pd.products_name from products_description pd, products p, orders_products op where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.products_name = 'ENCENS SATYA OPIUM BOITE' and p.products_model = ' . Array[0]['model']) . ' and op.orders_id = '21739'

[TEP STOP]

Je pense qu'il n'y a même pas besoin de se servir du nom, le model suffirait, mais je ne sait toujours pas comment m'y prendre.

Bin finalement après plusieurs essais , ça a l'air de marcher comme ça:

$order_count_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_quantity, p.products_model, pd.products_name from products_description pd, products p, orders_products op where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_model = '".addslashes($order->products[$i]['model'])."' and op.orders_id = '".$HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']."'");
echo ' ', $order_count['products_quantity'], ' en-stock';

Merci beaucoup pour ton aide Demitry.

Passe une bonne journée.

Ok, I was wondering why that addslashes() function was there, and now we know. I'm glad it worked for you. Cheers!