• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

google pay / express checkouts

KomplikatedOne

Hello all

we have unsuccessfully been able to add any true express checkout functionality to our oscommerce store.

what we would like is ability to checkout without creating an account, so when customer has filled their basket, they just click paypal or Gpay button

The preference is by adding google pay, but have also looked at paypal, and made some progress, but we have not been able to get it working fully.

this is almost certainly down to our limitations in coding, but i am just wondering if anyone else out there has been able to to get anything like this working within oscommerce?

i have searched online, but yet to find any current documentation specific to oscommerce, the only content i can find is extremely old

we have looked into moving our store to another commerce solution, but this is no small task, our site is now so bespoke it is going to be hard to replicate its functionality elsewhere.

so just curious if anyone has managed to get anything like this working with oscommerce?

thanks

i have now managed to get some success with paypal express

it appears at some point in time our login.php page was either not upgraded or some code removed.

after a bit of work i have got it working at least in sandbox mode. 

would still at some point like to get google pay working, but looks like will have to be built from scratch