Hello everyone. I would like to write the final total in the table customer_basket - final_price. does anyone of you have an approach how I can determine the amount from order_total in the shopping_cart.php classes?

I may not be understanding what you are wanting to do but you can't know the final total in the shopping cart since shipping has not been selected. Before that, the final total for the shopping cart would be the sub-total that is already shown on that page.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Jack_mcs:

I may not be understanding what you are wanting to do but you can't know the final total in the shopping cart since shipping has not been selected. Before that, the final total for the shopping cart would be the sub-total that is already shown on that page. 

the shipping is 0.00 for me. When I look at the addon 2015 Order Totals 3.3 BS by @raiwa info@sarplataygemas.com from raiwa, the final price is calculated and output in includes / modules / content / shopping_cart. But I don't get any further in the shopping_cart classes. i only need the final price. before the customer clicks on the buy button in checkout_confirmation.php.

Edited by YePix

How does the final price differ from the total shown on the shopping cart page in your shop?

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Jack_mcs:

How does the final price differ from the total shown on the shopping cart page in your shop?

Subtotal - customer discount - customer points = final price

9 hours ago, YePix said:

Subtotal - customer discount - customer points = final price

Neither the discount or points will be available until the customer is logged in. If it important to have this work, you can put a message on the shopping cart page to tell the customer to login to see the total price.

If the customer discount is from a coupon addon, as opposed to a fixed amount, how will you know what code to enter for the discount?

For points, those are calculated at checkout and not added to the order array until them. There is code in the customers account that calculates the points so you would need to copy that to get the points if the customer hasn't started an order.

The bottom line is:

1 - The customer will have to be logged in for this to work.

2 - It will take a bit of coding to get the needed values.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Jack_mcs:

Neither the discount or points will be available until the customer is logged in. If it important to have this work, you can put a message on the shopping cart page to tell the customer to login to see the total price.

If the customer discount is from a coupon addon, as opposed to a fixed amount, how will you know what code to enter for the discount?

For points, those are calculated at checkout and not added to the order array until them. There is code in the customers account that calculates the points so you would need to copy that to get the points if the customer hasn't started an order.

The bottom line is:

1 - The customer will have to be logged in for this to work.

2 - It will take a bit of coding to get the needed values.

Hello, that's exactly how it is. I just don't get to the approach of the function that I have to write in the scopping_cart classes in order to implement this procedure.

6 hours ago, YePix said:

that's exactly how it is.

I don't understand what this means. But if you are saying the customer will always be logged in and the discount is from a coupon addon, how will you know what coupon code to provide? For the points, if the customer is logged in then you can use the code on the payment page that addon uses to show the available point.