• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Defrosted osCommerce

I am making available the previous CE of osCommerce called Frozen. With Bootstrap 5. It's about 60-70% completed, I can work on it as my time allows.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i6pdg383k67otql/defrosted-master.zip?dl=0

This is a feasible option for anyone wanting to start with osCommerce. Also the majority of addons will still work with it. 

Defrosted.png

Hello Ashley,

Out of curiosity I installed your version. The content of the page is not displayed in the right place whatever the requested page.

Php 7.4.14, The whole installation went well, all thumbs were green. The result is identical with FireFox 91 and Edge.

Sans titre 1.jpg

with OsC 2.2 since 2006 ...

On 8/18/2021 at 4:02 PM, ruden said:

???

Hello Valeriy,

Defrosted is based on Bootstrap 2.3.4

Vanilla is based on 2.3.5 (like ClickShopping I believe)

with OsC 2.2 since 2006 ...

@bonbec Hi Fred. I have checked this, and in the template file for the whats new box the code appears as:

<div class="card mb-3">
	<div class="card-header"><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('products_new.php'); ?>"><?php echo MODULE_BOXES_WHATS_NEW_BOX_TITLE; ?></a></div>
	<div class="card-body text-center">
		<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link('product_info.php', 'products_id=' . $random_product['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image('images/' . $random_product['products_image'], htmlspecialchars($random_product['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br /><a href="' . tep_href_link('product_info.php', 'products_id=' . $random_product['products_id']) . '">' . $random_product['products_name'] . '</a><br />' . $whats_new_price . '</div>'; ?>	
	</div>
</div>

Redundant closing </div> tag. Replace the code with:

<div class="card mb-3">
	<div class="card-header"><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('products_new.php'); ?>"><?php echo MODULE_BOXES_WHATS_NEW_BOX_TITLE; ?></a></div>
	<div class="card-body text-center">
		<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link('product_info.php', 'products_id=' . $random_product['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image('images/' . $random_product['products_image'], htmlspecialchars($random_product['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br /><a href="' . tep_href_link('product_info.php', 'products_id=' . $random_product['products_id']) . '">' . $random_product['products_name'] . '</a><br />' . $whats_new_price; ?>	
	</div>
</div>

Please check and let us know if that fixes the problem.

Archived