Posted (edited)

Hi All..

21 years - what a ride. I'm stepping down from all of my duties and want to thank everyone for the support provided to me, the team, and fellow members in the community.

Holbi have been hard at work since the beginning of the year, bringing in fresh energy and a new direction. There's an exciting time ahead for the community!

My farewell thank you to the community:

https://medium.com/@haraldpdl/thank-you-62b5a49f12d3

✌️

Edited by Harald Ponce de Leon

:heart:, osCommerce

Thank you Harald for this nice initiative, you bring innovation in e-commerce and some people follow you during all these years
You inspired some companies and help to create ecommerce ecosystem for the small, medium companies.

Good luck

Regards
-----------------------------------------
Loïc

Contact me by skype for business
Contact me @gyakutsuki for an answer on the forum

While there were many involved in making oscommerce a success - team members, developers and even shop owners with helpful advice - the driving force of it has always been you. To be able to change the lives of so many people, and, indeed, an industry, in a good way is an amazing thing. I congratulate and sincerely thank you for that.

Best of luck Harald. Thanks for making it all happen.🍻

The water in a vessel is sparkling; the water in the sea is dark. The small truth has words which are clear; the great truth has great silence.

- Rabindranath Tagore

osCommerce, or in other words, you Harald, has made my business and personal life a success. I know the things I sent you aren't enough to thank you, I owe you a debt of gratitude for the rest of my life. Wishing you success and happiness in all the years ahead. Cheers

osCommerce user since 2003! :thumbsup:

Thank you Harald!

Without you our business would not even exist - let alone be so succesful the past 16 years. And even more - I believe without oSC e-commerce would not have developed to a worldwide (dominant?) factor.

Enjoy whatever you will take on in the future!

I'm going to miss you bud!

You're a household name in my family.  Our business wouldn't be where it was without you!

-Vince

A little knowledge of php goes a long way.