• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CKEditor and micodata

badcape

Hi,

i downloaded and installed CKEditor' app on my site oscom 2.3.4 BS Gold months ago whitout any trouble. The only question is: how can i add microdata in the text of an article?

span tags and itemscope/prop....and so on, always disappear in the source code, even if some times Google reads them!!!

is there any plugin or some codes i should add to get it working properly?

Thanks in advance.

Thierry.

Thanks to the whole osCommerce Community.

Prod Server: Percona Server via UNIX socket Percona Server version: 5.5.40-36.1-log - Percona Server (GPL), Release 36.1, Revision 707
 phpMyAdmin 3.5.8.2 Database version: libmysql - 5.0.96 PHP extension: mysqli
version Oscommerce-RC2A php 5.3 with many add-ons/up-dates ...... and liters of coffee !
Local dev: EasyPHP DevServer 14.1 VC9  "Minakami"  avec oscom 2.3.1 + Them switcher, Grid system et css 24 col 1280 px width, KissIT_image thumbnailer, lightbox,  Invoice editor, Superfish horizontal navbar, Quick inventory, margin report, PWA (purshase without account), Products field groups, Products Extra fields Footer boxes... modified to my personnal needs....