1 hour ago, SKDGermany said:

I'm also interested in the demo!

Great! Please contact us via the contact form on the main website and we will send an invite for the tomorrow's demo. 

Sorry I missed a demo! Posting this reply solely for the purpose of getting notified if it happens again :D

Violet

On 4/17/2021 at 4:21 AM, needs_a_nap said:

Sorry I missed a demo! Posting this reply solely for the purpose of getting notified if it happens again :D

Violet

Hi Violet, not a problem at all, there will be one this week, will post about it shortly. 

@osCommerce-Official -  Those screenshot seems absolutely fantastic, awesome, anyway, once the useable in test/production or whatever OSCommerce V4 will be released, I will not wait so long for test it truely within my small hands :D
Also,
I have plenty of good ideas, (themes (with FomanticUI, Bulma, Bootstrap, UI Kit, Materialize CSS, and with some other css frameworks, in order to extend the whole capabilities of that new hope for OSCommerce future! Along with plug-ins, to port, especially those I developed in private (for customers), and in public (for community))..
Ahh, can't wait, it's so exciting!

Just .. do.. it properly (I know you do!!), and take all the time necessary to achieve it, (but I hope it will not be a deception like other past years with announcement of "new versions".. which finally was either broken or either a simple fork of OSCommerce past versions!)

THANKS A LOT, NEW HOPE, CLEAR BRIGHT FUTURE AWAIT :))))

Hi, I'm insterested in the demo. I signed some weeks ago but no news from the admins side...

How can I see the demo?

Thanks for your work with osC...!!!!

The idea of DEMOS is great but to sign in and have a private viewing is crazy.

A link to a dedicated page with sign in would have been better as allocated time is not possible for all.

I don't understand the secrecy......

Will this version have catalog mode and customer group / pricing as standard too ?

Thanks.