• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

osCommerce v4 demo

• 1 month later...

@osCommerce-Official -  Those screenshot seems absolutely fantastic, awesome, anyway, once the useable in test/production or whatever OSCommerce V4 will be released, I will not wait so long for test it truely within my small hands :D
Also,
I have plenty of good ideas, (themes (with FomanticUI, Bulma, Bootstrap, UI Kit, Materialize CSS, and with some other css frameworks, in order to extend the whole capabilities of that new hope for OSCommerce future! Along with plug-ins, to port, especially those I developed in private (for customers), and in public (for community))..
Ahh, can't wait, it's so exciting!

Just .. do.. it properly (I know you do!!), and take all the time necessary to achieve it, (but I hope it will not be a deception like other past years with announcement of "new versions".. which finally was either broken or either a simple fork of OSCommerce past versions!)

THANKS A LOT, NEW HOPE, CLEAR BRIGHT FUTURE AWAIT :))))

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@driven22Only the new owners know the answer to your question and they don't check posts here so they won't see your question. If you include there username in the post, someone might respond.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

2.3.4.1 CE is not obsolete. It may not be compatible with php8 but it should be for most of the php7 versions. Also don't know what you mean by does not work with CDN. Jack already gave the answer wrt the release date. The only thing i can add further is that osCommerce official is subscribed to this thread so there should be no need to tag him in posts. Its a bit disappointing that there has been no further update wrt a release date. 

We signed up for beta testing and to demo the new site when v4 was first announced but have heard nothing since. We have supported Oscommerce since 2007 and have held on believing Harold and now the new owners would come through on their promises but it's getting to the point now when we are going to have to reluctantly look elsewhere.

3 hours ago, annuity said:

We signed up for beta testing and to demo the new site when v4 was first announced but have heard nothing since. We have supported Oscommerce since 2007 and have held on believing Harold and now the new owners would come through on their promises but it's getting to the point now when we are going to have to reluctantly look elsewhere.

Yes, empty promises it seems. Quite sad.

The water in a vessel is sparkling; the water in the sea is dark. The small truth has words which are clear; the great truth has great silence.

- Rabindranath Tagore

11 hours ago, Hotclutch said:

osCommerce official is subscribed to this thread so there should be no need to tag him in posts.

I agree,. But if you look at @osCommerce-Officialaccount, you will see he hasn't visited since July 15th. , which was to reply to my post about them not being seen. I know how difficult it can be to reach a deadline on a large project but there's simply no excuse for ignoring the customer base, in my opinion.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

8 hours ago, Jack_mcs said:

I agree,. But if you look at @osCommerce-Officialaccount, you will see he hasn't visited since July 15th. , which was to reply to my post about them not being seen. I know how difficult it can be to reach a deadline on a large project but there's simply no excuse for ignoring the customer base, in my opinion.

Maybe he browses logged out, I do that sometimes. But it is a poor start, the indication was 3-4 weeks and that was 2 months ago. I hope Vadym can come back and give a new indication even if its not a fixed date.

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, nordicsolution said:

I'm going to test the demo some more later tonight. But I have a question. Where can I find the error log file in admin. I'm not sure if it exists.

I'm not expecting errors but it would be nice to have so I can view it just in case.

It is something to be added in the future. However it is possible to see the log of what was happening with products, and orders.