• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping Labels

osCommerce-Official

osCommerce v4 allows the order processing team to choose a shipping carrier to actually deliver the orders, and have PDF labels created on the shipping carrier's side and downloaded via a special API to be printed on the label printer.

Current integrations include:

- DHL

- FedEx

- Royal Mail 

- Nova Poshta

- APC

(the list is subject to change)

Each integration is API based, so the store shall have an API account with their shipping carrier of choice to use this feature.

Besides the label itself, the system downloads the consignment / tracking number which gets saved in order details.

To choose a shipping carrier, there exists an instrument called "Shipping Carrier Rules". It automatically chooses the shipping carrier for orders depending on the delivery country or delivery zone, package total (package here can be less or equal to the order), package weight, shipping fees paid by the customer, payment and shipping methods chosen by the customer.

Is the code somewhere available already? I'm ok with alpha/beta level code, my shop is too far to use any stock code anyway.

I have similar system to Finnish providers API (currently working with for Posti, Matkahuolto and GLS)  but it is total hack.

I would like to make this bit more compatible way. I would like to get UPS and DHL integrated ASAP. 

2 hours ago, zwak said:

Is the code somewhere available already? I'm ok with alpha/beta level code, my shop is too far to use any stock code anyway.

I have similar system to Finnish providers API (currently working with for Posti, Matkahuolto and GLS)  but it is total hack.

I would like to make this bit more compatible way. I would like to get UPS and DHL integrated ASAP. 

Lauri, please could you get in touch via the contact page on the main website to discuss this? Thanks!