• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Marketing features

osCommerce-Official

On 8/12/2023 at 6:07 PM, herbsandhelpers said:

Okay so I've added this to the css but nothing happens ...

}
.products-listing .item {
  float: none;
  vertical-align: top;
  width:25%;
  display:inline-block;
} ADDED
.products-listing .item:nth-child(2n) {
  background: background-color-1;
}

Lorraine

Hi Lorraine,

We guess $ is missing. Please see below how we think it should be:

.products-listing .item:nth-child(2n) {
  background: $background-color-1;
}

Best regards,

Ivan

On 8/12/2023 at 5:49 PM, herbsandhelpers said:

I greatly appreciate the help.

In Admin on Customers/Orders, Customers page, the top searches will not find anything.

Since removing all products from Product Groups I have been able to work out how to display the products listing according to my liking. The advice on this you have offered is great also thanks.

Can you give an example about how I can alter the css you mentioned to give an alternate colour listing please.

Thank you,

Lorraine

Hi Lorraine,

Regarding "In Admin on Customers/Orders, Customers page, the top searches will not find anything." we checked and it worked as it should. Please provide us with the screenshot(s) from your end for us to check this issue further.

Best regards,

Ivan

On 8/12/2023 at 7:40 PM, herbsandhelpers said:

To reproduce the issue with Product Groups just add products to each group from the option on the menu (not via product). 

That's all I did and the whole layout/format stopped functioning.

Once the all products removed from Product Groups via menu the layout returns to normal. 

The product can be assigned to a Product Group from product, this doesn't disturb the layout.

Product Groups is broken.

Hi Lorraine,

We checked it and it worked as it should from our end. Please provide us with the screenshot(s) for us to check it further.

Best regards,

Ivan

I changed the css to the correct listed still no change at all.

I am not going to use the Product Groups function again as it really messes everything up.  I've now through products assigned the correct groups.

No screenshots of anything customer related can be posted. I previously reported a fault on search in the Featured Products it is very simliar also search on Products. So it seems the whole search thing on Admin doesn't work.

Lorraine

18 hours ago, herbsandhelpers said:

I changed the css to the correct listed still no change at all.

I am not going to use the Product Groups function again as it really messes everything up.  I've now through products assigned the correct groups.

No screenshots of anything customer related can be posted. I previously reported a fault on search in the Featured Products it is very simliar also search on Products. So it seems the whole search thing on Admin doesn't work.

Lorraine

Hi Lorraine,

Unfortunately, we will not be able to assist you on these issues since we need to be able to check them on your website. From our end everything works as it should. Please consider creating a test website that will mirror the changes you make on your current website for us to be able to access it in order to assist you further.

Best regards,

Ivan

Very, very, very weird!

Search Plus now installs okay?!!?!?!

Search function on Customer and Products is now working okay as expected?!?!?!?

CSS: I have a background image would this make a difference in the alternate listing not working? If so is there a work around?

Thank you,

Lorraine