• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cardsave (by Worldpay) Payment Module

Jakdjak

I was wondering if any one has managed to install a Cardsave Payment Module on CE Phoenix? It's different to the RBS Worldpay Hosted payments module.

The module I have was made for OsCommerce v2.3.1 and does state on the installation instructions that it might not work on newer or older. I already have the re-direct version installed on OsCommerce v2.3.1 and is working fine, but I'm upgrading to CE Phoenix and it doesn't install on there. It comes up with "select configuration_value from TABLE_CONFIGURATION where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_CARDSAVE_REDIRECT_STATUS'" error message on the Payment > Install Module page.

Is there anyone with experience and can provide some assistance with the install?

Attached are the OSv2.3.1 installation files. Many thanks.

Redirect.zip

Awesome! Thank you. The module is installed now. It was a case of changing every reference of TABLE_xxxx in the file as you suggested.

I've just been running a few tests on it and the process has stalled on the checkout_confirmation.php page. The "Finalise and Pay" button, underneath the T&C's confirmation, is missing when you reach this section.
This was a similar issue on the RBS Worldpay Redirect module on V1.0.7.14, but the update to v1.0.7.15 solved the issue it seemed.
It's hard to say whether it's working 100% as it's not being able to connect to the Cardsave hosted payment service without the "Finalise and Pay" button.

Thank you for the help so far.