Jump to content
Psytanium

Google Analytic Ecommerce header tag

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I installed the Google Analytic header tag that comes with a fresh osc2.3.4.1, ecommerce is set to True, I made some test orders, but nothing appears in Google Analytic eCommerce reports.

Anyone know if it takes time to show up ? or maybe the ht module is outdated ?

How can I test and confirm if its working fine ?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Psytanium said:

Hello,

I installed the Google Analytic header tag that comes with a fresh osc2.3.4.1, ecommerce is set to True, I made some test orders, but nothing appears in Google Analytic eCommerce reports.

Anyone know if it takes time to show up ? or maybe the ht module is outdated ?

How can I test and confirm if its working fine ?

Thanks

Have you turned on the ecommerce settings in Google Analytics?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LeeFoster said:

Have you turned on the ecommerce settings in Google Analytics?

 

Yes , turned on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Psytanium said:

Yes , turned on

Do you see the what are your top selling products box at the bottom of the all data view?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LeeFoster No, didn't find "top selling products" box. I attached a screenshot to make sure im looking in the right place.

image.thumb.png.9d1256ba3b0325af11303cff96f9d8c8.png

Edited by Psytanium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Psytanium go to Admin -> Ecommerce Settings and enable ecommerce

image.png.743cd2148cb7969784629d50016f23f6.png

Then go back to All Web Site Data (the home screen) and at the bottom you should have the below next to 'How well do you retain users?'

 image.png.8893c2adb678fd6ebfe51b28b07c3ea1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LeeFoster said:

That's where your sales should appear.

Does the orders appears there immediately ? or it takes some hours to show up ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Psytanium said:

Does the orders appears there immediately ? or it takes some hours to show up ?

I'm not sure, I've never taken much notice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LeeFoster said:

I'm not sure, I've never taken much notice.

Thanks a lot for your advises.. 1 more question. Are you using the default Google analytic ht module that comes with 2.x ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now its working, it takes aprox 1h to appear on Analytic, maybe because the module is recently activated. As i mentioned, im using the default ht module that comes with osc2.3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×