Thank you very much Mr. @burt for the next update of the kernel code.

I'm very glad you started cleaning up the code and removing a lot of unnecessary spaces in blank lines and at the end of lines. Super!

It's a good idea to replace $languages[$i]['id'] to $l['id']. This replacement makes the code lighter.

Replacing  <?php echo XXXXX; ?> to <?= XXXXX ?> is also good. But you did it inaccurately. You need to delete  ;
The part is well done, but in most cases ; remained in place. Please check the updated files.

$contents[] = ['text' => '<i class="fas fa-info-circle text-muted"></i> <strong>' . TEXT_INFO_VERSION . '</strong> ' . $sversion . ' (<a href="http://sig.oscommerce.com/' . $mInfo->signature . '" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer" rel="noreferrer">' . TEXT_INFO_ONLINE_STATUS . '</a>)'];

Replacing  please      rel="noreferrer" rel="noreferrer"   to   rel="noreferrer" 

Thank you very much for your great work!

Support forum for osCommerce in russian language - from Ashkelon. Support since 2002.

Best regards,

Fredi

Thank You @ecartz for your great work cleaning up the code and fixing small bugs.

Thank you for reading my messages and recommendations.

Support forum for osCommerce in russian language - from Ashkelon. Support since 2002.

Best regards,

Fredi