Fredi

Advertising manager. Questions and problems.

Thank You Omar.

Support forum for osCommerce in russian language - from Ashkelon. Support since 2002.

Best regards,

Fredi

I added a table of banners from the old site, but I did it later when I saw lines in the code that are associated with this table.

Support forum for osCommerce in russian language - from Ashkelon. Support since 2002.

Best regards,

Fredi

I added module Header_Banner_Module_2.0
now the banners are working.

Corrected error - undefined index.
Small code change in /templates/tpl_cm_header_banners.php file:

if (tep_not_null($banner_values['advert_html_text'])) {
 echo $banner_values['advert_html_text'];

Correct to:

if(isset($_GET['advert_html_text'])) {
 if (tep_not_null($banner_values['advert_html_text'])) {
 echo $banner_values['advert_html_text'];
}

Best regards,

Fredi

I feel development of Phoenix is moving in the right direction, this includes smart design for mobile devices and a new core for easy app integration.  However the pace of development will be quicker if it is open to all. When more people are involved in the process of developing, learning, testing and feedbacks in a freer environment, the wonder will happen just like the case of Linux in the 70's.

As far as fund is concerned, it will flow in automatically after people (yes, lots of people, even it means a small fraction of it) has implemented them successfully and find the product good and meet their expectation.

Thank You KG.

Mystery is intrigue.
A secret club with limited access is an intrigue to attract additional people. But people come and are not very active. They come for the finished product.

Our core coders are doing a good job. Really - they wrote a new kernel.

They have their own marketing policy. They (he) chose this as their autobahn. This can always be changed. An open discussion will really speed up the development of Phoenix. if the developers have this goal.

Commerce and business. Thousands of modules and add-ons are freely available for OsCommers. At the same time - there are "professional" versions of addons. which developers can install for you for a fee. This might work great for Phoenix. But the decision is not made by you and me. This decision can be made either by Him or (They). This is their choice.
There is always an opportunity to kick a decision, change an old concept to a new one.

There are two options.
Canned food - it is not clear what is sealed in an iron can.
Progress is creativity and fast forward movement.
Each person chooses what is relevant to him.

Edited by Fredi

Best regards,

Fredi

With posts like the ones you keep posting, can you figure out why you are not getting the help that you need. You have alienated the very people that can help you.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Get the latest Responsive osCommerce CE (community edition) here

It's very easy to over complicate what are simple things in life

Adding to what @14steve14 said ..Your post's which makes the situation even worse..

And I am sure you will get more help if you didn't post in your topics something don't belong for the topic.. 

Get the latest Responsive osCommerce CE (community edition) here .

Dear Steeve, 

You have already made a provocation once, thanks to your help, we found a reason to throw me out of the Club.
Do you keep provoking? Thank you very much.

I have supported OsCommers since 2002.
And I will support him.
I have been supporting Phoenix since 2019.
And I will support.

Hello everyone.

Best regards,

Fredi

3 hours ago, 14steve14 said:

With posts like the ones you keep posting, can you figure out why you are not getting the help that you need. You have alienated the very people that can help you.

"With posts like the ones you keep posting..." Let me ask you, what do you mean? What is so provocative here, why are you excluded from the club? Are Phoenix leaders so authoritarian that they don't accept constructive criticism? As you know, the truth is born in a dispute, and countless people who agree with everything do not help the promotion of the CMS in any way.

1 hour ago, Yurius said:

"With posts like the ones you keep posting..." Let me ask you, what do you mean? What is so provocative here, why are you excluded from the club? Are Phoenix leaders so authoritarian that they don't accept constructive criticism? As you know, the truth is born in a dispute, and countless people who agree with everything do not help the promotion of the CMS in any way.

If you look at nearly every post in this thread from the OP you will see that they all knock, belittle, criticize and moan about the one core coder that is doing more than any other person to move Phoenix forward. His negative attitude does not help anyone. He keeps stating that he supports Phoenix and then in the next post he will put here he will be moaning again. And when someone point that out he says they are being provocative.

2 hours ago, Fredi said:

And I will support him.

Utter rubbish. All you do is mock and add snide comments about him. No wonder he wont help you. When you bite the hand that feeds you, you are being unthankful, ungrateful, unappreciative. You get what you deserve. Sorry. Fredi you are now on my block list so it wont matter what you say.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Get the latest Responsive osCommerce CE (community edition) here

It's very easy to over complicate what are simple things in life

Dear Steve!

I am very glad that I am on your blacklist!
Now you will not secretly watch me and provoke me to tough answers.

I absolutely don't moan.

I just inform the community that any person, if he says his opinion, can be thrown out of the Club. This is useful. So guys, don't try to open your mouth and speak your opinion. You will be by my side.

Best regards,

Fredi

I think the topic can be finished.

A bug in Ad Manager has been found and fixed.

Thanks @burt

Best regards,

Fredi

2 hours ago, 14steve14 said:

If you look at nearly every post in this thread from the OP you will see that they all knock, belittle, criticize and moan about the one core coder that is doing more than any other person to move Phoenix forward. His negative attitude does not help anyone. He keeps stating that he supports Phoenix and then in the next post he will put here he will be moaning again. And when someone point that out he says they are being provocative.

What kind of moans are we talking about? I read the topic again and found nothing. Any specific examples? People Express their personal opinion, which does not contradict the concept of the forum. You think there are too many complaints about the main coder. Yes, it is. If he does all the main work, then it is reasonable to assume that the main responsibility in this process lies with him. What's so surprising about that? As for Fred - a person who supports the OsCommerce project for almost twenty years and selflessly continues to support shareware Phoenix, you clearly have a biased attitude towards him, which in my opinion does not benefit either the cause or any of the forum participants.

Sorry Fred, even though you asked to close the topic, but could not resist not to respond to unreasonable attacks.

4 hours ago, Fredi said:

So guys, don't try to open your mouth and speak your opinion.

It's usually not what you say but how you say it.

I fully agree with @14steve14 in this. Allmost all I read from Fred is cynical towards Gary and other members/supporters.

I expect he has lost the idea of ever getting back into the club, otherwise he would use a more positive attitude.

Hello Rene!

My attitude is very positive!

I am very grateful to @burt for his help with Ad Manager!

I am very grateful to @бурт for becoming my PHP and Bootstrap, js, jquery teacher.

You see? I already have successes. I find bugs in the kernel code. Why are you, the members of the club, not looking for mistakes? And I have to do it - an old Jew ... 😈

Everything is very positive!
Hooray!

Best regards,

Fredi