• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Stripe Issue

Just started happening.

Customer pays with stripe, completes the transaction on their site, then the page goes nuts and does not return them to my site to complete the order.

In Admin, I get the order listed as processed, but there is no list of what the customer purchased.

I have osc 2.2

I believe you are using an outdated version which is not supported any more.

The latest stripe SCA 3.0 version doesn't redirect the customer to stripe. It stays and processes everything in the store.

You should update to Stripe SCA 3.0:

https://apps.oscommerce.com/EbCL1&stripe-v3-sca

ok

I just tested it and I got the following error after clicking process:

1364 - Field 'vendors_product_price' doesn't have a default value

insert into orders_products (orders_id, products_id, products_model, products_name, products_price, final_price, products_tax, products_quantity) values ('123148', '1851', '9591AC', 'GM Turbo 400 Stock Capacity Pan', '200.9500', '200.95', '6.35', '1')

[TEP STOP]

vendors_product_price  is not core. You may need to integrate your custom fields.

Depending on your store version you need to add support for this custom field to the payment module.

Or fix your database to have a default value for this field.

Edited by raiwa

I am  a bit surprised that the module is still working and Stripe are allowing payments without strong SCA.

I am using version 1.0.16 on a frozen store with no problems so updating to even an older version of the current module should work.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP