Hello, I appreciate if someone can assist me on how to fix this payment issue.
 have the store with an installation version of CE Phoenix v1.0.7.7

When i test the shopping payment, i get this error.

Notice: Undefined index: in /home/www/mysite.com/stores/includes/system/versioned/1.0.7.3/payment.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined variable: in /home/www/mysite.com/stores/checkout_confirmation.php on line 59

Notice: Trying to get property 'enabled' of non-object in /home/www/mysite.com/stores/checkout_confirmation.php on line 59

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/mysite.com/stores/includes/system/versioned/1.0.7.3/payment.php:65) in /home/www/mysite.com/stores/includes/functions/general.php on line 36  "

https://bookoflikes.com/stores/

Edited by SolidAmerica

10 minutes ago, SolidAmerica said:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/mysite.com/stores/includes/system/versioned/1.0.7.3/payment.php:65) in /home/www/mysite.com/stores/includes/functions/general.php on line 36

To fix this, turn off display_errors in the PHP configuration.  Then the notices will not be displayed on the screen and won't break redirects. 

I do not know why you are getting these notices though.  It seems to be saying that no payment module has been selected. 

Always back up before making changes.

I uninstalled regular Paypal and taken the Paypal express payment, now it is kind of working.

Thank You.