• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

admin/reviews.php

ce7

hi,

i have phoenix 1075, upload to server, somehow one of the domain (the other domains are ok), the image on admin/categories.php not show up, so tested 1077 and found the configuration files cause the problem, so now i have 1075 configuration file with 1077 const syntax, and on the very top, it has code : error_reporting(E_ALL);

with this error report code, i fix most of the notices or error messages, except the reviews.php

Warning: array_merge(): Expected parameter 3 to be an array, null given in /admin/reviews.php on line 309

$review_info = array_merge($reviews_text, $reviews_average, $products_name); 

Warning: array_merge(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, null given in /admin/reviews.php on line 310

$rInfo_array = array_merge($reviews, $review_info, $products_image);

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 21

foreach($object_array as $key => $value) { 

i know that i can just comment out the error report, but if i didn't, how to fix the 3 errors show up on reviews.php file?

any help or suggestion is appreciated, thanks!  Lyn

2 hours ago, ce7 said:

Warning: array_merge(): Expected parameter 3 to be an array, null given in /admin/reviews.php on line 309

This is telling you that there is no entry for the given product and language in the products_description table. 

Either switch to a language that does have an entry in the table or add an entry for your current language. 

Always back up before making changes.

2 hours ago, ecartz said:

This is telling you that there is no entry for the given product and language in the products_description table. 

Either switch to a language that does have an entry in the table or add an entry for your current language. 

@ecartz

Hi Matt,

Thank you very much! Yes, after you explained, i found that i upload to the server, updated the product info for real product, so the previous template shinny apple been delete, but the reviews still have the record about shinny apple, now i know i need to delete it completely. Thank you to explain it, good learning for me!

Archived