• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Unit Price / Box Price

dizoe

Hello guys I have been reading about this Phoenix

I have installed Phoenix-1.0.7.5  and the spanish version OSCOM-CE-Phoenix-Spanish-language-idioma-espanol always for Phoenix 1.0.7.5

I use  Apache 2.4.25 x86 and PHP 7.1.3 x 86 , MYSQL 5.7.17 x86

Well work well but I have a problem:

A customer should see a presentation by Unit Price and by Box price, how ca I do it?

For Example Item... cost 1.17  The Box contains 36 units  Box total cost 42.12

How can Give the chance to the customer buy by unit or by Box , do you have any idea?

The easiest way is what the sample Shiny Red Apples does.  Make single and box attributes and let the customer choose between them. 

A more complicated way would be to use an App that manages quantity-based pricing.  I note that there are three that claim to be Phoenix compatible in the Marketplace

Always back up before making changes.

Yes I have already make that choice of the Shiny Red Apples 

By Unit and box attributes , but when the customer adds to the basket by Unit or by Box  it has to neccesary choose the both options , I mean it doens't have the choice to choose one or another  so thats the problem, what happens if somebody wants to buy just by box and not for Units or viceversa.

Thanks

10 hours ago, dizoe said:

Yes I have already make that choice of the Shiny Red Apples 

By Unit and box attributes , but when the customer adds to the basket by Unit or by Box  it has to neccesary choose the both options , I mean it doens't have the choice to choose one or another  so thats the problem, what happens if somebody wants to buy just by box and not for Units or viceversa.

Thanks

You need to create an attribute of 1. So a single item will show first in the dropdown, then under that have your box/pack quantities. Rather than use boxes use Quantiy but make additional quantities the siee of the boxes.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

• 2 months later...

Archived