Sign in to follow this  
LuckyPiedro

Dutch payment module for CE Phoenix 1.0.4.0.

Hey,

I am looking for a Dutch payment module that is suitable for CE Phoenix version 1.0.4.0.
The only payment module I can find is the DigiWallet module. However, it does not work correctly in test mode. despite the fact that DigiWallet released it for Phoenix.

Can someone who runs a Phoenix version with a working Dutch payment system advise me here?

Thank you in advance for this.

Lucky Piëdro

Posted (edited)

Piedro, #denkster  has made the Ideal Module available for Phoenix. It is based on the Sisow service. 

I have it running on my (Frozen)  shop and it works flawlessly.

Haven't tested it for Phoenix however.

Edited by René H4

Hi René,

sorry for my late reply.
I have downloaded the sisow module from the apps market and there I see only 1 file (notify.php) all folders are empty.
The plugin from the Sisow website shows more files, but I doubt whether all files are present there. 
On the Sisow website, it looks like they are not (yet) providing support for Phoenix.
I will create an account with Sisow and download the plugin, implement it and see if it will work in Phoenix version 1.0.4.0.

Thank you for your support.

Piet, gebruiker Denkster op dit forum heeft de intrepetatie voor Phoenix gemaakt. De versie van Sisow ( op de site van Sisow) heeft bugs, ik heb er al diverse uitgehaald. Gebruik die dus niet.

Als je Denkster via dit forum contacteerd, kan ze jou wel een update geven denk ik.