• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error Caused By Templates In Phoenix 1.0.7.2

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'includes/template_top.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in create_account_pwa.php on line 82

1.0.7.2 moved that file to templates/default/includes.

@edfaught You will have to be patient and wait for Rainer to update the addon for your version. As its an error related to PWA you may be better off posting in the pwa support thread where Rainer will see the problem. I do believe he is working on an update, and will release it once its finished and ready.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

4 hours ago, edfaught said:

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'includes/template_top.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in create_account_pwa.php on line 82

1.0.7.2 moved that file to templates/default/includes.

Hi Edd,

You got the link to the pwa support thread sent by mail from me and also in an answer to your other post. Please post all pwa related issues there.

I’m already working on an update, but it will not be released until the next Phoenix version 1.0.7.5 or 1.0.8.0 will be released.

I have also noted the language error you posted. It’s not really important as it’s only in the module status description and I’ll fix it within the next release. It would be helpful to say the exact place of these kind of errors.

Finally, please do not repeat posts about the same issues. It’s against the forum rules.

Edited by raiwa

12 hours ago, raiwa said:

I’m already working on an update, but it will not be released until the next Phoenix version 1.0.7.5 or 1.0.8.0 will be released.

It probably doesn't matter at this point but I'm not sure he is using your addon. Don't you use account_pwa for the files name, not create_account_pwa?

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

23 minutes ago, Jack_mcs said:

It probably doesn't matter at this point but I'm not sure he is using your addon. Don't you use account_pwa for the files name, not create_account_pwa?

The filename has been changed in v.4.2.0