• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Import / Export

stevanio007

35 minutes ago, stevanio007 said:

Good morning, is there an import export module at all so that i can import lots of product at once, along with making mass changes to prices, descriptions etc? thansk in advance. 

Anything that there is would probably not work with current versions. Would be a really useful add-on though.

35 minutes ago, LeeFoster said:

Anything that there is would probably not work with current versions. Would be a really useful add-on though.

thanks. Just installed easy poulate. painful instructions and its loaded okay and show in the admin section, unfortunatley the export button doesnt exist and using the quick links throws up an error to do with tax classes which i am trying to fix. Fingers crossed ill get it to work otherwise its going to really painful to manage the products lines i plan to list on my site.

22 hours ago, stevanio007 said:

Good morning, is there an import export module at all so that i can import lots of product at once, along with making mass changes to prices, descriptions etc? thansk in advance. 

Do most of these products already exist in your current osCommerce store?

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

Archived