• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

product filter issue

marianogallo

Which add on? Can you link to the add on in the apps marketplace please?

No one is going to open zip files from unknown sources on their computer.

Have you tried contacting the add on maker?

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

I don't know how to link it, I compressed it into a zip since there are folders inside. It is a code that I bought a few years ago but in theory it can be installed in the same way that the current plugins is called osC_Product_Attribute_Filter, so that it allows me to install I made a few modifications in the code following instructions that I found in google, but after Being able to install it only shows me the price but not the attributes and the price filter doesn't work if I change it for another value. If not much can be done with what I explain, I will wait for the new version for Oscommerce Phoenix to come out. Thank you very much.

ejemplo.jpg

Suggest you contact the add on maker and ask them to update it for Phoenix.

Alternatively you can contact one of the certified developers in the Phoenix club for help.

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

I also suggest you contact the add on maker, that is the best way to approach it.

Looking for a list of the best one-piece toilet brands https://bestflushingtoilet.org/best-one-piece-toilet-reviews/, you are on the right page. Explained are its features and price range to give you an idea of their products. You can freely choose which one best suits your needs.

On 6/26/2020 at 5:20 AM, marianogallo said:

I don't know how to link it, I compressed it into a zip since there are folders inside. It is a code that I bought a few years ago but in theory it can be installed in the same way that the current plugins is called osC_Product_Attribute_Filter, so that it allows me to install I made a few modifications in the code following instructions that I found in google, but after Being able to install it only shows me the price but not the attributes and the price filter doesn't work if I change it for another value. If not much can be done with what I explain, I will wait for the new version for Oscommerce Phoenix to come out. Thank you very much.

ejemplo.jpg

You may have to contact the addon maker or put your hand in your pocket and find a good developer who can update it for you. A quote may be best before agreeing any work. It may not need that much altering but as most of the front end has changed in Phoenix the changes may be large.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Archived