I have been using an add-on called Create Account and Order Maker. This allows the store owner to create accounts, and create orders, through admin. I have been using this add-on for years in prior versions of osC CE . I'm now trying to get this to work with Phoenix v1.0.1.4 (please don't judge).

I am getting the following error:

1333498011_ScreenCapture2020-06-15-A.thumb.jpg.7caa3d0c8a89c181f01a3f9be8f7f795.jpg

The error is referencing the code here ...

771766055_ScreenCapture2020-06-15-B.thumb.jpg.37a8631e72f0a5c56f113eef512a6712.jpg

Contrary to the error message, I *do* have all of the files in /includes/modules/order_total/*.* , and in /includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/*.*

I have done a file compare of this file (/admin/create_order_process.php) with the same file in my older working shops, and do not see any typos or mistakes (accounting for the necessary changes, ie: hard coding file names, tables, etc).

I *think* that the root cause of the problem is the error on the bottom, the "Class 'ot_subtotal' not found in ...."

So, what is causing the Class to not be found? What has changed since prior versions of osC CE and Phoenix?

Any help would be appreciated!

Malcolm

Get the latest Responsive osCommerce CE (community edition) here .

Posted (edited)

If the file are in catalog/admin/create_order_process.php and the path to get the module are 'includes/modules/order_total'

I think that aren't searching on catalog/includes/modules/order_total/ seems to are searching on catalog/admin/includes/modules/order_total/

EDIT: I just download the app and see that you replace the old path style by hardcoded, so I think this is the error

Edited by PiLLaO

Posted (edited)

@PiLLaO

The order_total files are in catalog/includes/<blah>/<blah>/<blah> ,  NOT catalog/admin/includes/<blah>/<blah>/<blah>

There are no order_total files in /admin.

The original add-on code was:

include(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/modules/order_total/' . $value);
      include(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_MODULES . 'order_total/' . $value);

I just hard-coded the paths. And, like I said, I have this add-on installed in older osC CE shops, and they all have the order_total files in the shop side, not the Admin side.

Thanks though!

Malcolm

Edited by ArtcoInc

Get the latest Responsive osCommerce CE (community edition) here .

I think you need to add DIR_FS_CATALOG back into the include statements (the two above). So they would be 

include(DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/...

That causes them to look in the shop files. The way you have it now, the code is looking in the admin files.

That it's I try to said you here

7 hours ago, PiLLaO said:

I think that aren't searching on catalog/includes/modules/order_total/ seems to are searching on catalog/admin/includes/modules/order_total/