• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

admin header links fixed position

ce7

hi there,

I am modifying the CE 1.0.5.0 admin header, made it fixed position, it stay fixed no problem but the content scrolling part will float over top of the fixed header.
admin-header-fixed-4.gif.7bcb30ef079f72439c64e9b8f403ca22.gif
admin/includes/header.php

<div class="sticky-header">
    <ul class="nav justify-content-end">   
      <?php
      ?>
    </ul>
  </div>
.sticky-header {
    background-color: #000;
    color: #fff;
    width:100%;
    position: fixed;
}

how can I modify the code so that the content will not float over the fixed header, like below:
admin-header-fixed-3.gif.c4493e85dccfb94a18d0f64736fcceed.gif

any help is appreciated, thanks! Lyn

Hi Lyn,

FYI the admin menu becomes sticky-top in later versions of Phoenix. I can't remember at which point release.

Peter

Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 6.27.50 pm.png

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

hi Steve, @14steve14

Thank you for your reply. I installed 1.0.7.1 before and it is also fixed header, but it admin infobox all go horizontal menu, not get used to it yet....and i have 1.0.5.0 version with 50+ addons installed, so i stick with 1.0.5.0 version for now, and see later if can find any instruction of upgrade to newest phoenix. 

I will try z-index you suggested, thank you!  Lyn

49 minutes ago, ce7 said:

hi Steve, @14steve14

Thank you for your reply. I installed 1.0.7.1 before and it is also fixed header, but it admin infobox all go horizontal menu, not get used to it yet....and i have 1.0.5.0 version with 50+ addons installed, so i stick with 1.0.5.0 version for now, and see later if can find any instruction of upgrade to newest phoenix. 

I will try z-index you suggested, thank you!  Lyn

I will be honest when I first installed 1.0.7.0. I hated the horizontal menu but I added text next to the icons and now all is easier until I get used to whats where.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Archived