• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Installation issues

DivebombInc

1 minute ago, DivebombInc said:

I hear you @burt. It's already laid out the way that's going to work for us, and I've already received some feedback on how much easier it is to navigate than our old site. I'm adding product already so our sales don't slow down. The store name on the dashboard was just annoying me.
I think once we get the catalog full the only things I'm going to want is a scrolling image on the home page to put 3-4 of our custom guitars in, and a gallery page that looks like a regular product page but pictures only.

Looking good so far.  👍I grew up around guitars. I can't play. I'm classically trained pianist but my cousin is a professional jazz guitarist.

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I've been looking at add-ons and I found a social media one (JcM Custom Be...) that I like. It says just download and go to admin and install. Moving forward I'm sure I'm going to find other add-ons. Where is this actually added in admin? Is it an app, is it a module? Where do I do this upload?

@peterpil19 This is one I'm working on now.

SeafoamSparkle2.jpg

OSCOM CE Phoenix v1.0.7.10

Hopefully this is the place to post this problem. Please reply if not.

PayPal ver 5.018 direct payments on Pheonix 1072 new install. When I go thru the check out process once I click pay I get internal error 500.

and produces this error

[10-Jun-2020 14:37:44 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method OSCOM_PayPal::getIpAddress() in /home//public_html/includes/apps/paypal/modules/DP/api/DoDirectPayment.php:26
Stack trace:
#0 /home/public_html/includes/apps/paypal/OSCOM_PayPal.php(391): OSCOM_PayPal_DP_Api_DoDirectPayment(Object(OSCOM_PayPal), 'live', Array)
#1 /home/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_pro_dp.php(291): OSCOM_PayPal->getApiResult('DP', 'DoDirectPayment', Array)
#2 /home/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_pro_dp.php(213): paypal_pro_dp->before_process_paypal()
#3 /home/public_html/includes/system/versioned/1.0.0.0/payment.php(177): paypal_pro_dp->before_process()
#4 /home/public_html/checkout_process.php(80): payment->before_process()
#5 {main}
  thrown in /home/public_html/includes/apps/paypal/modules/DP/api/DoDirectPayment.php on line 26

When I use Phoenix 1050 everything works

Any ideas???   Thanks

"Do what I'm thinking Not what I said." https:windowanddoorparts.us

On 6/11/2020 at 7:44 AM, dewarsco2 said:

Hopefully this is the place to post this problem. Please reply if not.

PayPal ver 5.018 direct payments on Pheonix 1072 new install. When I go thru the check out process once I click pay I get internal error 500.

and produces this error

[10-Jun-2020 14:37:44 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method OSCOM_PayPal::getIpAddress() in /home//public_html/includes/apps/paypal/modules/DP/api/DoDirectPayment.php:26
Stack trace:
#0 /home/public_html/includes/apps/paypal/OSCOM_PayPal.php(391): OSCOM_PayPal_DP_Api_DoDirectPayment(Object(OSCOM_PayPal), 'live', Array)
#1 /home/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_pro_dp.php(291): OSCOM_PayPal->getApiResult('DP', 'DoDirectPayment', Array)
#2 /home/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_pro_dp.php(213): paypal_pro_dp->before_process_paypal()
#3 /home/public_html/includes/system/versioned/1.0.0.0/payment.php(177): paypal_pro_dp->before_process()
#4 /home/public_html/checkout_process.php(80): payment->before_process()
#5 {main}
  thrown in /home/public_html/includes/apps/paypal/modules/DP/api/DoDirectPayment.php on line 26

When I use Phoenix 1050 everything works

Any ideas???   Thanks

I'm having an issue too, but with no errors shown.
When I select Payment type ' PayPal (including Credit and Debit Cards) ' and hit '>Continue Checkout' it takes me to '/ext/modules/payment/paypal/express_payflow.php'
and I get a blank white page.

Maybe I've set up Payments wrong?

13 hours ago, DivebombInc said:

When I select Payment type ' PayPal (including Credit and Debit Cards) ' and hit '>Continue Checkout' it takes me to '/ext/modules/payment/paypal/express_payflow.php'

Perhaps try using Paypal Express?

Any reason you went with Paypal Direct Pro?

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

8 hours ago, peterpil19 said:

Perhaps try using Paypal Express?

Any reason you went with Paypal Direct Pro?

Pretty sure that's how we had it set up before. I changed it. Works now. Thanks!

On 6/15/2020 at 9:21 AM, DivebombInc said:

What I did was use the paypal files that are in version 1074. Everything is working for me no errors.

FYI you must install paypal express and then paypal pro. paypal will not work without express.

here's the link 

https://github.com/gburton/CE-Phoenix/tree/1.0.7.4

"Do what I'm thinking Not what I said." https:windowanddoorparts.us

Archived