• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal in phoenix ...help!

sickaporean

Hi.

I tried the paypal express checkout but ....i found no input for my credentials..

Can anyone help me with this? Should I use the module from the old oscommerce? or what?

I google whole day but no proper solutions for me.

Thanks

Which version are you using?

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

36 minutes ago, sickaporean said:

Rawai,

Yes, i dun test the connection anymore. But then i have installed paypal module, but unable to find  entry for me to input credentials now .......

Thanks

In the admin click on Paypal in the left column, click on credentials, and on the page that opens there should be a button on the right of the page that says retrieve live credentials, and another that says retrieve sandbox credentials. What happens when you click those. I also think its possible to manually enter all the info on that page but it was a long time ago that I installed mine.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

What ever version of Phoenix you are using there will be a menu for PayPal in the admin area.

You may have to fist select the PayPal payment option from the payment modules in the admin area.

I just installed PayPal payment standard in the latest version of Phoenix in less that 5 minutes. It automatically got all the information it needed once I click retrieve sandbox or retrieve live credentials.

On a vanilla install, you don't need to install the payment 

5 hours ago, sickaporean said:

Rawai,

Yes, i dun test the connection anymore. But then i have installed paypal module, but unable to find  entry for me to input credentials now .......

Thanks

Not clear where the problem is on your end or what you are seeing / not seeing. Screenshots will always help.

There should be a drop-down menu for paypal in the horizontal admin menu. In that drop-down you should find 'credentials'. Click 'credentials' and you are taken to a screen where you can enter them.

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

See that Paypal link in the horizontal menu, hover over it and you should get a menu saying "start" or a menu with other items in it, one of which is "credentials". 

Click on the credential tab in the PayPal dropdown. A page like below should open with two buttons. One called retrieve live credentials, and one called retrieve sandbox credentials. Click which ever one you are trying to get and complete the additional information as requested when pages open on your screen. Do nor manually fill the infopaypal-app.thumb.png.f1cef951efa398e4d50b51e44c310c51.pngrmation in the boxes.

Clicking the correct button will get the information from PayPal and auto fill in the details in the form on the page.

Image shows page.

Hi all,

Alright guys, I managed to get something out of it.

I need to hover over the horizontal bar left of report and click start.

I am so sorry that i never put attention to the horizontal bar.

It should worked now.

Once again and thanks to raiwai, burt and all

Archived