• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Google ads

slidebone

I have Google ads running on my website that I did not approve.

I don't have a google ad account and have no idea of how these where placed on the site.

Is there a way to remove them.

I'm not sure how they ended up on your site, but you may want to report the publisher to Google. 

Link:  https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1208370?hl=en
Publisher:  data-ad-client="ca-pub-4145666569613767"

Google may be able to use that report to keep that person from being paid for the ads on your site. 

This might be a good time to change the passwords associated with your site:  your admin password, FTP password, etc.

Always back up before making changes.

Thank you and I will tend to contacting them.

I need to remove whatever was attached to site which is producing these google ads.

And with no doubt change all of the passwords

2 hours ago, slidebone said:

Thank you and I will tend to contacting them.

I need to remove whatever was attached to site which is producing these google ads.

And with no doubt change all of the passwords

Nice site. I'm a classically-trained pianist, but I actually used to play trombone too.

You might want to use the opportunity to consider engaging a certified developer to take a closer look and perhaps use the opportunity to upgrade your site to the latest responsive version - Phoenix - which has improved security amongst other things.  You can join the Phoenix Club to learn more.

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

Archived