• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Seeking Phonix Expert - Long-Term Go-To Guy

gda63378

I have two sites, currently older OSC platforms. Upgrading both to Phoenix level. The software guy I've had for YEARS just seems to not care about what I need or want anymore. Originally supposed to be DONE March 1st. Here we are in the middle of May and still no idea when things will be completed. I NEED done by July 1st... so I'm nearing panic mode now. Communications sporadic, at best, phone calls are almost always sent to voice-mail. I've honestly about had it. It's definitely time to look for someone else.

I'm seeking someone who is an expert at Phoenix and php and whatever-all it takes to get things done.  Looking for someone that can complete the migration and get all the 'custom' installations completed... and there are quite a number, payment modules, etc. Once the first site is done, the second should be a cakewalk. Can explain why later.

After sites up and running, I'd still have work for the new software guy... PCI complicance crap, getting a currently approved payment module installed & working correctly, and probably some further 'tweaks' when live. After that I know I'll have another payment module install needed in the near future, and I'm almost always coming up with other projects and such.

Seeking a 'per job' type of deal. I don't always have stuff for software guy to do, but I always WILL have something for him/her to do from time to time. I always consider my sites 'works in progress', they are never complete, they are always being improved... they are never perfect.

By the way, these are adult x-rated sites. So, if that stuff offends you, then obviously wouldn't work out.

Feel free to respond if interested in discussing further.

Archived