• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Displaying orders (list)

zefeena

On the interface, it shows the orders and status as a list.  It only shows 12 per page    (Displaying 1 to 12 (of 16958 orders)

Can someone tell me which file to edit so I can show 30 or 40 per page.  It would make it easier for me to be able to see all processing orders on one page instead of having 3 or 4 pages to look through.

Thank you

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

In Phoenix, this would be based on MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS which affects catalog and admin.  That's under admin > Configuration > Maximum Values

To change to not use MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, you would edit admin/orders.php

$orders_split = new splitPageResults($_GET['page'], MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $orders_query_raw, $orders_query_numrows);

I don't know if your version is the same or not.  But it might be worth checking. 

Always back up before making changes.

Thank you so much.  Honestly thats been annoying me for years and that was so simple to fix! lol

I'm on an older version, but the MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS which affects catalog and admin.  That's under admin > Configuration > Maximum Values

'search results'

is still in there.

That will make Monday morning so much easier! Have a nice evening.

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

Archived