• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal Express characters strangers

igbarah

Hi, we have Oscommerce 2.3 and Paypal Express, and all work fine, but sudently the name and adress of the order have characters strangers.

In the customer section everything is shown well, in the Shipping address section is where the problem is. The other payment modules work well. I would appreciate any help, we have been with this issue for a long time and it is very annoying.

Pedidos    

Cliente:
  iñaki Gomez
labayru 10- 1º
Donosti

Direccion de envio: Iñaki Gomez
Labayru nº10 1º
Donosti

Edited by burt
remove link to admin - please be more careful with copy/paste

• 3 weeks later...

Hi ChristopherFisher, can you send me the url of Os Commerce customer care section?, I'm desperated with paypal!!, paypal also don't send me answers to my codification error.

@igbarah

Please note that 2.3 is end of life and no longer actively supported. Please consider upgrading to Phoenix which uses the latest version of paypal express.

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

• 4 weeks later...

Hi peterpil19m, we have made many modifications in Oscommerce 2.3 and we do not dare to update. They are just the strange characters of Paypal, I could pay up to € 100 if someone can help me.