• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Code correct? It displays a Not Found message

René H4

A payment module that I have installed in my Frozen shop throws a Not Found message in a certain case.

it also says 

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The code that it is generated with, is:

tep_redirect(tep_href_link('checkout_conformation.php', 'error_message=Kies uw bank!', 'SSL'));

Just wanted to check quickly if there is something strange about this code......

tep_redirect(tep_href_link('checkout_confirmation.php', 'error_message=Kies+uw+bank!', 'SSL'));

Maybe?  Typo in the page name and unescaped spaces in the error message.  A side issue is that it often redirects to either checkout shipping or payment rather than confirmation. 

What does "Kies uw bank" actually mean in this context?  Google thinks it is "Choose your bank".  But who is supposed to choose?  You?  The buyer?  Where does that happen? 

Always back up before making changes.

Dank je Rainer! Het is allemaal zo simpel, als je het maar ziet.... 🙂

Thanks Rainer. That did the job.

The supplied code by Sisow iDeal contains this mistake some 6 times. I will supply them the fix. All Credits to you ofcourse....

2 minutes ago, ecartz said:

What does "Kies uw bank" actually mean in this context?  Google thinks it is "Choose your bank".  But who is supposed to choose?  You?  The buyer?  Where does that happen? 

Matt, it's fixed with Rainers suggestion. 

The translation is correct, there is a pull down menu for the customer to select their bank, by default the action is "kies uw bank". SO when not choosing a bank and leave the default the error appeared.

It's all fixed now.

Archived