Hi,
I am using Phoenix ver 1.0.5.0.

How can I change the buy button to have the option of adding more than one item - and also where is the image for the button located ?

Sorry for such a trivial question but I have looked and searched everywhere with no success.Any help will be much appreciated.

Hi Frank - Thanks for the quick reply.

I've installed that add-on, but it only adds a plus and minus to either side of a numeric input box. Maybe I should have asked how to replace the buy now button with a numeric input box and a button that would add that number of items to the cart....

@raggety_bugYou can try this one. Though it does require one core file change and there may be php warnings given for 7.2 and 7.3.  A new version is about ready for uploading but I don't know when that will be.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, raggety_bug said:

Maybe I should have asked how to replace the buy now button with a numeric input box and a button that would add that number of items to the cart....

We use 1.0.5.0 - we joined the Phoenix Club and donated to support the Phoenix project - in return we received a free add-on (as well as many other free add-ons) that does what you are looking for and works well on our live shop.

Edited by Heatherbell

12 hours ago, raggety_bug said:

Hi Frank - Thanks for the quick reply.

I've installed that add-on, but it only adds a plus and minus to either side of a numeric input box. Maybe I should have asked how to replace the buy now button with a numeric input box and a button that would add that number of items to the cart....

Most addons like this you can increase the number in the box either by using the plus minis buttons or entering the number required into the input box and then click the buy button and that many will be added to the cart.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Get the latest Responsive osCommerce CE (community edition) here

It's very easy to over complicate what are simple things in life

#hungryfrank #Jack_mcs #Heatherbell #14steve14 Many thanks for all your help and suggestions - I have followed Heathers suggestion and applied to "join the club" ! I have lots of other things to be getting on with so I am not in a desperate hurry to solve this particular issue. I did look at Franks suggestion (Jacks 2018 contribution) but it looks like it's for an earlier version, so I thought I would continue to look - I am not confident enough yet to start tinkering too deeply. 🙂

Sorry that should've been..@hungryfrank @Jack_mcs @Heatherbell @14steve14 Many thanks for all your help and suggestions - I have followed Heathers suggestion and applied to "join the club" ! I have lots of other things to be getting on with so I am not in a desperate hurry to solve this particular issue. I did look at Franks suggestion (Jacks 2018 contribution) but it looks like it's for an earlier version, so I thought I would continue to look - I am not confident enough yet to start tinkering too deeply. 🙂