• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with JCM Color Tweak With phoenix 1.0.5.0

ludo41

Hello,

I have problem with this module, After i have install this , i have message error :

Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_JCM_COLOR_TWEAK_TITLE - assumed 'MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_JCM_COLOR_TWEAK_TITLE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\broc\includes\modules\header_tags Phoenix\ht_jcm_color_tweak.php on line 29

Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_JCM_COLOR_TWEAK_DESCRIPTION - assumed 'MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_JCM_COLOR_TWEAK_DESCRIPTION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\broc\includes\modules\header_tags Phoenix\ht_jcm_color_tweak.php on line 30

Anybody tryc to install this module with this phoenix version ?

thanks a lot

Ludo

• 1 month later...
On 4/7/2020 at 4:16 AM, ludo41 said:

Warning: Use of undefined constant

I'm not a php guy but here is what I know. 

This is telling you that this constant is not defined.  These are loaded from the configuration table.  In older php versions this warning error would often not show.  It may be that the first time it runs, they are not defined and after you install it, they are then saved in the table.  Ask the author if he could update.  

I am also assuming there was not an SQL portion to be executed before the script is run as that could insert the missing constants your script depends on. 

Edited by craig007

My PHP skills are the complete opposite of Ninja.  Here due to Covid19 shutting down our business supplying mass events.  Been out of work since Feb 2020 and will likely be until 2021.  Many years ago I was a Windows front end GUI developer.  Hoping to modernize and leverage my ancient & rusty skill set to build an online portal and contribute a mod or two.  

uninstall and install it again. this sometimes works

On 4/7/2020 at 2:46 PM, ludo41 said:

Hello,

I have problem with this module, After i have install this , i have message error :

Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_JCM_COLOR_TWEAK_TITLE - assumed 'MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_JCM_COLOR_TWEAK_TITLE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\broc\includes\modules\header_tags Phoenix\ht_jcm_color_tweak.php on line 29

Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_JCM_COLOR_TWEAK_DESCRIPTION - assumed 'MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_JCM_COLOR_TWEAK_DESCRIPTION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\broc\includes\modules\header_tags Phoenix\ht_jcm_color_tweak.php on line 30

Anybody tryc to install this module with this phoenix version ?

thanks a lot

Ludo

you can cut up to 4 pages of your checkout by using my three add_ons

login create account in one page

Express checkout  

login pop up modal

@ludo41That error can also be caused by missing definitions in the language file so make sure the definition exists in the language file, if that is where it should be. The original addon should either have it there or have a module to install that adds the database changes.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons