ralgiere

Change index page

Could someone please point me to the correct blog to help me add product items (Red area) above my category section box  and below the New product box .

Installed Version: osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4.1

indexpage socal.JPG

I'm not sure what you mean by "correct blog" but I think what you are looking for is the Featured Products addon.

Posted (edited)

Is this addon compatible with osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4.1? If so what area to get help

Edited by ralgiere

On 3/24/2020 at 8:56 PM, ralgiere said:

above my category section box  and below the New product box

Any index page addon will let you do this. You have lots to pick from... All depends on what your using? old BS, Frozen or some hybrid Edge....

https://apps.oscommerce.com/c=features

Not happy with what's available? pay a developer to make you one, or talke an existing module like New Products, copy it and rename it and change code to display some this else?

The options are endless...

image.png.cfaa25659db6186e59dc0045e6b19bb2.png

7 hours ago, ralgiere said:

Is this addon compatible with osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4.1? If so what area to get help

The addon I mentioned is not compatible with your version of oscommerce. But there are older versions of Featured Products that are. For almost all addons, there will be a support thread where you can ask questions about it. It is better to ask such questions there because that is where the people that use it will be more likely to see your question.