• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Donna here...

IamDonna

Hello Everyone! Happy to be part of this community

I am an eComm Developer and love to help SMBs & Companies with Simplifying Marketing and Development roadblocks. Playing with the Analytical Data and digging into useful insights is my most favorite thing to do. Besides work; I am passionate about contributing to the communities and helping others.
Over the weekend you would find me absorbed in either a good book, movie, or a TV-series.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome home 👉IamDonna,

I do hope you feel at 🏡 here, as this heavenly abode is primarily overrun by talented and gift youngmen, and I must warn you about them  .... 🔔  They are truly professional and have shown me a great amount of respect and kindness which at first I was very skeptical about. Thus it is nice to have a female colleague join this incredible family, and especially one gifted as an eComm Developer.

Wow Wow wow wow ... Lookout fellows as this girl may be capable of contributing some impressive Add-Ons to the community to use and customize your awesome online stores.

IamDonna it is time for you young lady to be absorbed in coding and temporarily put away those good books, movies, and TV-series as they will only get you wasting your precious time. And remember you are ‼️PRECIOUS‼️

Archived