• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Reliable Payment Provider

yahalimu

Hello,

Can anyone suggest a reliable payment portal for OsCommecre that has good support and recent SCA compliant modules? (We are UK based)

I have been using Global Iris for the past few years but recently have been getting MANY orders in which payment has been going through but not showing in OsC.

About five per day do not show. As its only every now and again it is hard to re-create. We have had no issues until the last month or two.

Global Iris have been less than helpful in tracing the issue, I can't beleieve its our end as nothing has changed in the payment code for some time.

I was looking at sage pay but the code hasn't been updated for 6 years according to the data I've found.

Essentially the most important thing is support, Global Iris have been rubbish in that regard, I need something tried and tested with real people who can trace through logs and suggest what is going on, and UP TO DATE payment module software.

OK thanks Rainer, my release version is Phoenix V1.0.5.0 so I suppose I need version 1.0.14.

Hopefully they can give us similar rates as Global Payments. I will check out their product & support efficiency tomorrow.

(I'm working remotely currently, as I'm stuck in Belize due to the current travel issues.)

Hmm. Just had a look, this module is very comprehensive.. Nice work..

Lots of Dev information on their site also.

I particulaly like the Debug Email Address setting, this will save lots of time chasing any errors or invalid transactions.

I await their pricing.

Thanks.

Stripe works very well

Fees in the UK are 1.4% plus 20p per transaction. No standing charge. However, like a number of providers now they do not refund the fees if you refund the customer.

Live shop Phoenix 1.0.8.4 on PHP 7.4 Working my way up the versions.

For the first time last month my sales through Stripe exceeded those through PayPal. The only problem with Stripe was that they kept your money for up to 7 days, but for some customers its down to three now just in case of chargebacks. On the one occasion I have to contact them for payment suppport they were reallt efficient and helpful. Not too sure that their charges are negotiable though unless you have a huge volume.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

12 minutes ago, 14steve14 said:

The only problem with Stripe was that they kept your money for up to 7 days

Check you Stripe dashboard. Settings>PCI Compliance.

If it says that you are up to date then you should be on 3 days.

Then go Settings>Bank accounts and scheduling. Choose accelerated payout timing.

Live shop Phoenix 1.0.8.4 on PHP 7.4 Working my way up the versions.

Archived