Jack_mcs

Recover Cart Sales for Phoenix

This is a version of Recover Cart Sales that only works on Phoenix. Recover Cart Sales is a very simple tool which looks at shopping carts left on your site that were abandoned by customers/visitors. The only carts it works with are those where the person visiting your site actually put something in their shopping cart, either already had or created a customer account on the system, and didn't complete the purchase of the cart contents. You can then send an email to those visitors to try and convince them to complete the order. I've found that people like being asked and will, in some cases, complete the order due to that.

This version is mostly the same as previous versions. It fixes a large number of security holes and adds an option to send a coupon code in the email (a coupon addon is required for this).

I've tested it manually and didn't see any problems but I haven't tested the cron code so that may need some changes. Please post here any problems found with this version.

Hi Jack_mcs

In Tools -> Recover Cart Sales -> Save button, delete the basket

Sorry, you have reason.

I set days to 0, and after push delete buttons reloads and set to 5 (default)

1 minute ago, PiLLaO said:

Sorry, you have reason.

I set days to 0, and after push delete buttons reloads and set to 5 (default)

Yeah and if you change it back to 0 it comes back. I did the same.

17 hours ago, Jack_mcs said:

This is a version of Recover Cart Sales that only works on Phoenix. Recover Cart Sales is a very simple tool which looks at shopping carts left on your site that were abandoned by customers/visitors. The only carts it works with are those where the person visiting your site actually put something in their shopping cart, either already had or created a customer account on the system, and didn't complete the purchase of the cart contents. You can then send an email to those visitors to try and convince them to complete the order. I've found that people like being asked and will, in some cases, complete the order due to that.

This version is mostly the same as previous versions. It fixes a large number of security holes and adds an option to send a coupon code in the email (a coupon addon is required for this).

I've tested it manually and didn't see any problems but I haven't tested the cron code so that may need some changes. Please post here any problems found with this version.

It is supercool dear!! Thank you so much will be testing the email job soon.. Just wondering about the difference in the Save and Delete button.. Pls help

I apologize to everyone for the confusion about the buttons. I was testing different options when I did those and forgot to clean that up. The delete button doesn't do anything. The save button, which should be named delete, will delete the entry from the customers basket. Make the following change to correct this. Replace the following in the admin/recover_cart_sales.php file

tep_draw_button(IMAGE_SAVE, 'fas fa-save', tep_href_link('recover_cart_sales.php',"action=delete&customer_id=" . $curcus . "&tdate=" . $tdate . "&sdate=" . $sdate. "&dateadded=" . $curcus_date_added)) . 
                              tep_draw_button(IMAGE_DELETE, 'trash', tep_href_link('recover_cart_sales.php')) . "

with

tep_draw_button(IMAGE_DELETE, 'fas fa-trash', tep_href_link('recover_cart_sales.php',"action=delete&customer_id=" . $curcus . "&tdate=" . $tdate . "&sdate=" . $sdate. "&dateadded=" . $curcus_date_added)) . "