I am after a bit of help again. I have searched the addons area and cannot really find anything suitable that actually works. I have tried 3 or 4 from the addons section including some early versions.

Does anyone know of a good simple price list addon that creates a page listing all the in stock products in the store with their name, model number and price. Not wanting image or anything too complicated. I cant find anything that is basic and easy to alter or change to work with Phoenix 1.0.5.0. Would be nice if customers could save a file copy of the list and a print facility would be good but not a requirement nif its hard to do.

Any help on getting something sorted for Phoenix 1.0.5.0 would be appreciated. I am prepared to alter code to get an old addon working with Phoenix if that's what it takes.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Get the latest Responsive osCommerce CE (community edition) here

It's very easy to over complicate what are simple things in life

My All Products SEO addon may be an option for you. But it doesn't have pagination on the list that you said you wanted. You can see an example here. Also, this is not a Phoenix version. The last version worked on Frozen but hasn't been converted yet. Though it will be in the next month or so.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, 14steve14 said:

Does anyone know of a good simple price list addon that creates a page listing

Hi Steve ,

I had this working on my EDGE BS3 site

https://apps.oscommerce.com/TdLnI&price-list-bs

surely some adjustment will be needed to convert it to BS4.

[removal of unwanted and un-needed abuse towards commercial partner]

7 hours ago, JcMagpie said:

This works sort just about

Thank you very much Zahid, for your help to the community. It would be great to have this addon renewed in the market !!

7 hours ago, Jack_mcs said:

Though it will be in the next month or so.

I love this addon Jack, I'm looking forward to updating it to Phoenix and trying it. It is an addon that I recommend everyone to have installed !!

Love 

Valqui

Edited by burt

Please do not falsify my words. Are you interested in knowing who does it? Send me a PM.

The Phoenix Club won't allow me to join - why not?

Setting up a new Frozen site with so many nice addons available on the market. 

:heart: Community Oscommerce fan :heart:

Thanks for all the hints and tips. I have decided that with over 3500 products, a page of products is not that good and looks horrible. I have decided to search for an admin addon and create a downloadable sheet that customers can save and use if they want. Seems easier and saves server resources. The stock taking addon looks to do something that can be saved and converted to a PDF that looks much better.

3 hours ago, 14steve14 said:

I have decided to search for an admin addon and create a downloadable sheet that customers can save and use if they want.

The PDF Catalog addon creates a full PDF file or gives the customer the option to create individual ones. The PDF Datasheet addon ads a PDF button on each product page to display a PDF just for that page. I doubt that either have a Phoenix version.

Thanks @Jack_mcs Jack.  I will look at both of those.

I tried doing a catalogue a few years ago and it was a nightmare from the very start so binned the idea. I got software to link into the database but it meant rewriting all the product descriptions as they were sill cut-off to a certain length. Apart from that it was not too bad but expensive to print and could not be converted into a PDF for download. Restrictions on the software without paying a small fortune and an arm and leg to get the full version.