• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Wishlist For Phoenix

tmcca

Did you replace the files in the wishlist directory to your store? you can't do that since this is for version 1.0.5.0 those files have changed since example application_top.. I am curious if that's issue here

Search for //BOF Wishlist and replace those in the files on 1.0.5.2

Edited by tmcca

I see one issue

try changing this

// BOF WISHLIST		 
 // wishlist data		 
         if (!tep_session_is_registered('wishList') || !is_object($wishList)) {		
                 tep_session_register('wishList');		
                 $wishList = new wishlist;		
         }		

//Wishlist actions (must be before shopping cart actions)		
   if (isset($_POST['wishlist'])) {		
           if (isset($_POST['products_id']) && is_numeric($_POST['products_id'])) {		
       $attributes = isset($_POST['id']) ? $_POST['id'] : '';		
       $wishList->add_wishlist($_POST['products_id'], $wishList->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($_POST['products_id'], $attributes))+1, $attributes);		
           }		
                 if (WISHLIST_REDIRECT ==  'No') tep_redirect(tep_href_link('product_info.php', 'products_id=' . $_POST['products_id']));		
           tep_redirect(tep_href_link('wishlist.php'));		
   }

to this:

// BOF WISHLIST		 
 // wishlist data		 
         if (!isset($_SESSION['wishList']) || !is_object($wishList)) {		
                 $_SESSION['wishList'];		
         }		

$wishList->add_wishlist($_POST['products_id'], $wishList->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($_POST['products_id'], $attributes))+1, $attributes);		
           }		
                 if (WISHLIST_REDIRECT ==  'No') tep_redirect(tep_href_link('product_info.php', 'products_id=' . $_POST['products_id']));		
   }

tell me what happens. Some of this maybe not needed. it maybe enough to use only if (!isset($_SESSION['wishlist])) { I have to check that code. 1.0.5.2 uses $_SESSION variables most likely issue here.

Edited by tmcca

1.0.5.2 does not change how the tep_session functions work.  But if you want to write them out, the code would look like

if (!isset($_SESSION['wishList']) || !($wishList instanceof wishlist)) {
                 $_SESSION['wishList'] = new wishlist();
                 $wishList =& $_SESSION['wishlist'];
         }

But I don't think that has anything to do with the issue.  Note that the part that prevents the add to cart action is

If that condition is true, then it redirects the page.  If it is not true, it keeps going until it reaches the add to cart action.  So there's really only two things that can be going wrong.  One, that condition is not being set.  Two, the redirect is failing in some fashion without showing an error.  The first is far more likely and suggests some kind of browser issue.  For example, Lee may be using a different browser than you.  Or have different browser settings.  Or perhaps some other issue unrelated to the browser. 

For example, if Lee is using Internet Explorer, perhaps you are hitting https://stackoverflow.com/a/1903505

Always back up before making changes.

19 hours ago, tmcca said:

The files are included that are overwritten but for 1.0.5.0 I will write instructions though instead of actually giving the files I guess.

Doing it this way would mean you are not restricted to a specific version.

• 2 weeks later...

@LeeFoster looking through error logs, it's something about

$wishList->count_contents()

that Phoenix doesn't like.

Here's what my error logs report

[17-Mar-2020 08:26:56 UTC] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant HEADER_ACCOUNT_WISHLIST - assumed 'HEADER_ACCOUNT_WISHLIST' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/q4p7grzvy49t/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/navbar/nb_wishlist.php on line 16
[17-Mar-2020 08:26:56 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function count_contents() on null in /home/q4p7grzvy49t/public_html/includes/modules/navbar/templates/tpl_nb_wishlist.php:3
Stack trace:
#0 /home/q4p7grzvy49t/public_html/includes/modules/block_template.php(14): include()
#1 /home/q4p7grzvy49t/public_html/includes/modules/navbar/nb_wishlist.php(51): include('/home/q4p7grzvy...')
#2 /home/q4p7grzvy49t/public_html/includes/modules/content/navigation/cm_navbar.php(60): nb_wishlist->getOutput()
#3 /home/q4p7grzvy49t/public_html/includes/system/versioned/1.0.4.0/osc_template.php(147): cm_navbar->execute()
#4 /home/q4p7grzvy49t/public_html/includes/template_top.php(58): oscTemplate->getContent('navigation')
#5 /home/q4p7grzvy49t/public_html/product_info.php(24): require('/home/q4p7grzvy...')
#6 {main}
  thrown in /home/q4p7grzvy49t/public_html/includes/modules/navbar/templates/tpl_nb_wishlist.php on line 3

Edited by discxpress

5 hours ago, kgtee said:

I have been using the wishlist addon on my heavily modified 1.0.1.3 without any issue. Today I tried to migrate it to 1.0.5.2 and there seems to be no problem. Anyone interested may try this version.

Wishlist.zip

I just installed your version. here's the errors:

Stack trace:
#0 /home/xxxxxxxxxx/public_html/includes/system/versioned/1.0.4.0/osc_template.php(147): cm_navbar->execute()
#1 /home/xxxxxxxxxx/public_html/includes/template_top.php(58): oscTemplate->getContent('navigation')
#2 /home/xxxxxxxxxx/public_html/index.php(35): require('/home/q4p7grzvy...')
#3 {main}
  thrown in /home/xxxxxxxxxx/public_html/includes/modules/content/navigation/cm_navbar.php on line 58
[18-Mar-2020 06:02:02 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'nb_wishlist' not found in /home/xxxxxxxxxx/public_html/includes/modules/content/navigation/cm_navbar.php:58
Stack trace:
#0 /home/xxxxxxxxxx/public_html/includes/system/versioned/1.0.4.0/osc_template.php(147): cm_navbar->execute()
#1 /home/xxxxxxxxxx/public_html/includes/template_top.php(58): oscTemplate->getContent('navigation')
#3 {main}
  thrown in /home/xxxxxxxxxx/public_html/includes/modules/content/navigation/cm_navbar.php on line 58

Also note that when you click save to favorites, an item is added to shopping cart. Thanks

Edited by discxpress

49 minutes ago, discxpress said:

Also note that when you click save to favorites, an item is added to shopping cart. Thanks

I'm pretty sure that this only happens in some browsers.  You may want to find out where @kgtee has this installed and check the behavior there. 

Or post what browser you're using so people trying to debug can use the same one. 

Always back up before making changes.

1 minute ago, ecartz said:

I'm pretty sure that this only happens in some browsers.  You may want to find out where @kgtee has this installed and check the behavior there. 

Or post what browser you're using so people trying to debug can use the same one. 

I use latest version of Chrome.

28 minutes ago, ecartz said:

Same behavior in Firefox @ecartz

From my understanding, all the work is done from this block of code

// BOF WISHLIST
// wishlist data
	}

// php 5
//        $qty = isset($_POST['qty']) ? (int)$_POST['qty'] : 1;
        // php 7
         $qty = (int)($_POST['qty'] ?? 1);

$wishList->add_wishlist($_POST['products_id'], $wishList->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($_POST['products_id'], $attributes))+$qty, $attributes);
	  }
  }
// EOF WISHLIST

@kgtee @ecartz my php version is 7.3

6 hours ago, ecartz said:

I have this installed on Chrome and it's still adding it to the shopping cart.

8 hours ago, discxpress said:

I just installed your version. here's the errors:

Stack trace:
#3 {main}
[18-Mar-2020 06:02:02 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'nb_wishlist' not found in /home/xxxxxxxxxx/public_html/includes/modules/content/navigation/cm_navbar.php:58
Stack trace:
#3 {main}

The correct class is nb_wish_list, and not nb_wishlist in my version. You may want to check and ensure consistency of the class name.

4 hours ago, discxpress said:

From my understanding, all the work is done from this block of code

// BOF WISHLIST
// wishlist data
	}

// php 5
//        $qty = isset($_POST['qty']) ? (int)$_POST['qty'] : 1;
        // php 7
         $qty = (int)($_POST['qty'] ?? 1);

$wishList->add_wishlist($_POST['products_id'], $wishList->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($_POST['products_id'], $attributes))+$qty, $attributes);
	  }
  }
// EOF WISHLIST

@kgtee @ecartz my php version is 7.3

The function of adding items to wishlist cart is done by the functions in includes/classes/wishlist.php. Just make sure you have this class file in the classes folder or any of the system/versioned folder so that it may be loaded by autoloader.php.