Sign in to follow this  
tmcca

Wishlist For Phoenix

Posted (edited)

Just added hook in catalog side. I will probably do hook side in admin soon as well.

Edited by tmcca

10 hours ago, tmcca said:

Just added hook in catalog side. I will probably do hook side in admin soon as well.

What does this hook do?

It's not working the hook as of yet. It will be easier to update in future with hook. Instead of changing the core with a bunch of code you only use one line. Make sense?

1 hour ago, tmcca said:

It's not working the hook as of yet. It will be easier to update in future with hook. Instead of changing the core with a bunch of code you only use one line. Make sense?

Yeah, just looking at the change to core, I'm guessing that would be the hook?

Posted (edited)

So the core code change just adds the button to the product in the listing page? I'd be inclined to leave that out.

Get this error after installing the box -

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function count_contents()

Clicking add to wish list adds the item to the shopping cart.

Also the zip package is missing the account and navbar modules.

So as it stands I can't add anything to the wish list and can't view it.

Edited by LeeFoster

That error should be fixed now.. I will add account and navbar modules soon. Hopefully later tonight. Let me know how this works now. Thanks

Done some more testing found the following - 

Account Wish list has no language file.

wishlist.php gives the error 

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_products() on null in C:\xampp\htdocs\360v3\wishlist.php:16 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\360v3\wishlist.php on line 16

Adding to wishlist still adds to cart

Installing Wishlist box now gives the error 

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function count_contents() on null in C:\xampp\htdocs\360v3\includes\modules\boxes\bm_wishlist.php:34 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\360v3\includes\system\versioned\1.0.4.0\osc_template.php(102): bm_wishlist->execute() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\360v3\includes\template_top.php(13): oscTemplate->buildBlocks() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\360v3\account.php(24): require('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\360v3\includes\modules\boxes\bm_wishlist.php on line 34

45 minutes ago, tmcca said:

try it now

These errors still occur - 

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_products() on null in C:\xampp\htdocs\360v3\wishlist.php:16 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\360v3\wishlist.php on line 16

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function count_contents() on null in C:\xampp\htdocs\360v3\includes\modules\boxes\bm_wishlist.php:34 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\360v3\includes\system\versioned\1.0.4.0\osc_template.php(102): bm_wishlist->execute() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\360v3\includes\template_top.php(13): oscTemplate->buildBlocks() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\360v3\account.php(24): require('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\360v3\includes\modules\boxes\bm_wishlist.php on line 34

14 minutes ago, LeeFoster said:

This error is down to me not adding the hook to application_top.php

14 minutes ago, LeeFoster said:

These 2 still persist.

Changing hook in application top from 

// BOF WISHLIST
$OSCOM_Hooks->register('wishlist');
echo $OSCOM_Hooks->call('wishlist', 'WishListMod');
// EOF WISHLIST

to 

// BOF WISHLIST
$OSCOM_Hooks->register('wishlist');
$OSCOM_Hooks->call('wishlist', 'WishListMod');
// EOF WISHLIST

Has resolved 

29 minutes ago, LeeFoster said:

Still can't add to wishlist though.

22 minutes ago, tmcca said:

Weird on my end it works. I will look more into it when I get time.

What version of Phoenix are you using?

I think the hooks run differently in 1.0.5.2

try it without hooks and see what happens please

2 minutes ago, tmcca said:

Yes 1.0.5.2 will have issues I think.

Where would you look for the issues? What function does adding to wish list use that is missing?

Posted (edited)

in application_top remove the hook or comment it out and replace it with this:

// BOF WISHLIST		 
 // wishlist data		 
         if (!tep_session_is_registered('wishList') || !is_object($wishList)) {		
                 tep_session_register('wishList');		
                 $wishList = new wishlist;		
         }		

//Wishlist actions (must be before shopping cart actions)		
   if (isset($_POST['wishlist'])) {		
           if (isset($_POST['products_id']) && is_numeric($_POST['products_id'])) {		
       $attributes = isset($_POST['id']) ? $_POST['id'] : '';		
       $wishList->add_wishlist($_POST['products_id'], $wishList->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($_POST['products_id'], $attributes))+1, $attributes);		
           }		
                 if (WISHLIST_REDIRECT ==  'No') tep_redirect(tep_href_link('product_info.php', 'products_id=' . $_POST['products_id']));		
           tep_redirect(tep_href_link('wishlist.php'));		
   }

Edited by tmcca