• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

quickbooks integration with phoenix

jasonmc

Hello,

I support our OSC environment and we are wanting to move to phoenix from 2.3.4.  I have the new install set up on a new linux server and I am just adding modules at this point but ran into a snag on the EZ quickbooks installation.  Admin/includes/column_left.php is different in phoenix and i was wondering if there were new instructions or a new version i am missing for phoenix.  I am sure i am missing something obvious but been searching for some time.  Thanks in advance for any help that is provided!

Jason

In admin/includes/boxes and admin/includes/languages/english/modules/boxes, you can find a number of examples.  E.g. tools_newsletters.php

You probably want to make files called something like tools_quickbooks.php in each of those directories with similar entries to those of the existing files. 

If that's insufficient, please explain more about what you would have done in the old system so that we can show you how to do it in the new system.  Or join the Phoenix Club.  I believe there are some existing posts there that might be helpful. 

Always back up before making changes.

oh!  I have been meaning to request to join that club.  Thank you.  

I think you are on the right track.  All I was doing was following the attached instructions that come with the EZ quickbooks installation.  At step 4 it tells me to look in that column_left php page where it includes all the links to those pages like tools.php and others.  So i compared old and new column_left files and they are different and the phoenix version does not have those explicit calls.  They are embedded deeper I think.  I guess selfishly I was looking to see if someone had resolved it so i could get past it quickly and someone most likely has in the club.  

Thanks!

Archived