2 minutes ago, raiwa said:

Then you might better stay with Phoenix 1.0.5.0 until 1.0.6.0 will be available

I cannot develop, but I can make simple things work, if pointed in the right direction.¬†ūü§®
Thank you!

Patty

@raiwa

Need a little help getting ready to go from 1.0.5.8 to 1.0.5.9  I already had Kissit working under 1.0.5.8

Under Kissit notes Section 3  catalog/admin/catatories.php (Optional)

3a) I was able to find 2  tep_image files to change.  Around line 829 & 1124

3b) "dataTableContent"  has been removed from 1.0.5.9.  The whole section under // get Parent_id for subcategories if searched - is gone. So I was unable to apply the change.

3c) "dataTableContent"  also has been removed from 1.0.5.9.  I was unable to apply the change.

I like this options and would like to keep them.

Thanks in advance

Hello Dean @dculley,

Phoenix 1.0.6.0 has been release yesterday and I have a large list of Apps which need to be updated. Beeing not essential, the admin part of KissIt image thumbnail is not on top of the list.

Please be patient.

rgds
Rainer

@raiwaThanks for getting back to me.  I don't mind waiting. 

Hi,

For benefit of others,  I confirm that KISSIT works perfectly for me in a fresh 1.0.6.0 install as well as in my live shop (also 1.0.6.0):

1. The gallery product info content module supplied works as is. However, it can easily be converted into the new pi module (for the pi layout system now in core) by just comparing against another pi module to see what needs to change. This is not mandatory as you can have content product info modules and pi modules working together.

2. The optional admin thumbnails did not work for me. But I don't use it.

A great module. I look forward to the next version when released, but great that the current one still works with latest version of Phoenix.

Peter

PROUDLY PASSIONATE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here: 

Join the Phoenix Club. Become a Phoenix Supporter.  Gain access to special codes and modules and help the project thrive. Read here

Hi dear I get a warning on product_info.php

A non-numeric value encountered in /hxx/xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/includes/hooks/shop/system/kissItImage.php on line 35

Can you please help me debug the issue..

Thank you in advance;

Regds./

radhavallabh

You are on Phoenix 1.0.7.1 right?

Kissit Image has not been updated yet.