• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

KissIT Image Thumbnailer Support

raiwa

Apply the same modification which you applied to the store logo to the admin phoenix logo. Instructions Point 4

12 hours ago, raiwa said:

Apply the same modification which you applied to the store logo to the admin phoenix logo. Instructions Point 4

Hate to be a dummy.  But 4 is the same as 3 in the instructions in catalog installation.   And I did 3. It kept the water mark of the the store logo.  Do I have to add the same line again and change 'STORE_LOGO' to something else?  If so what?  

I don't see anything under admin instructions.

I added a second line to tpl_cm_header_logo.php under line 2 [just to see] and changed STORE_LOGO to PHOENIX_LOGO and it did nothing. 

I need another hint please. 

You'll find the admin phoenix logo of the login screen in: admin/login.php line 159

O.K. Sorry, Point 3 and 4 is duplicated, apply once.

@raiwa

I still have something wrong.  I went to line 159 and changed to this:

<?php echo tep_image('images/CE-Phoenix.png', 'OSCOM CE Phoenix',  null, null, null, true, null, false, 'class="card-img-top"'); ?>

no errors showing, but still have the water mark.

@raiwa

I really appreciate you helping me.

I went to images / reset thumbnail  logged out refreshed my screen and called up the login page. Water mark is still there.  Refreshed while the login was still up and nothing.

I don't really need water mark,  is there away of just turning it off?  If look under images and didn't see anything to turn it off. 

C.  Admin : Configure : Images : KissIT Product Watermark Size: Default : 0.6

KissIT Product Main Watermark size relativ to the image size (1.0=100%, 0.5 = 50%, 0=no watermark).

2 hours ago, dculley said:

@raiwa

I still have something wrong.  I went to line 159 and changed to this:

<?php echo tep_image('images/CE-Phoenix.png', 'OSCOM CE Phoenix',  null, null, null, true, null, false, 'class="card-img-top"'); ?>

no errors showing, but still have the water mark.

Set the 7th parameter to false (count the comas in the tep_image function, after the 7th coma place “false”.

it should be added at the end not in the middle:

<?php echo tep_image('images/CE-Phoenix.png', 'OSCOM CE Phoenix',  null, null, 'class="card-img-top"', true, null, false); ?>

Edited by raiwa

@raiwa

39 minutes ago, raiwa said:

C.  Admin : Configure : Images : KissIT Product Watermark Size: Default : 0.6

KissIT Product Main Watermark size relativ to the image size (1.0=100%, 0.5 = 50%, 0=no watermark).

It removed it from the catalog side.  (I also ran reset trumbs) But it still is over the admin login.  I even went in and changed line 159 back to the original code.  Still there so I went to admin/images and renamed the image.  Went to catalog side /images and renamed it there.  still there.  reran reset trumbs.  nothing.  Now I deleted the images from both sides.  still not going away. 

Just go your other email and reset line 159 to it.  Still there.  I don't get it.  I watermark image is removed from catalog side and the admin side.  Have reset tumbs and page.  I don't know where it is pulling from. 

Sorry, I can't help you any more within this support thread. Please start over following the instructions and info already given.

@raiwa

Found the issue.  The image some how got changed with the watermark added not overlayed.  So I went to my backup admin/images/thumbs/200-200/CE-Phoneix.png and copied over the file on site.  That fixed the problem.  Line 159 only is looking at images/CE-Phoenix.png.  But the login site is looking at images/thumbs/200-200/. 

I left the code change you help with above on line159. 

It might be an issue to look at. 

Thanks

I've hit a new snag. Not sure if you can help riched out Burt and got this.

image.png.850471de8afe6b015347b9b523ba79dc.png

Problem is  that when I go to add a regular customer or a guest  and click on continue it will not go any further. 

The only add ones I have install is: reCapthcha, CK editor, Kissit catalog and admin, Stripe payment, USPS and Guest Checkout. 

Was hoping you my now what is wrong.  I was just trying to test out an order process.  I fill out all the customer information, select the except terms and pass the reCapthcah.  Click on Continue you and nothing.  Stays on the same screen. I'm not getting any error messages. 

3 minutes ago, dculley said:

Problem is  that when I go to add a regular customer or a guest  and click on continue it will not go any further. 

The only add ones I have install is: reCapthcha, CK editor, Kissit catalog and admin, Stripe payment, USPS and Guest Checkout. 

This is the KISS IT support thread.  It seems far more likely that the problem that you are experiencing is in one of Guest Checkout (Rainer supports Purchase without Account), reCaptcha, or conceivably CK Editor.  As those actually change the customer registration or form fields.  I would be rather surprised if any of KISS IT, Stripe, or USPS broke account creation on their own.  It's vaguely possible that KISS IT and reCaptcha are interacting in a problematic way. 

As a process, there's nothing special about troubleshooting.  The initial process is the same for developers and non-developers.  Install a store with no Apps.  Test if it works.  If it does, pick an App.  Install just that App.  See if the thing that was broken works.  Do this for each App on a fresh store.  If you find that one of the Apps is breaking the page, then ask for help in the support thread for that App.  If not, now you have three to six store installations.  Back them up.  Install a second App on each and repeat the process. 

Things I find most likely to break registration: 

1.  Guest Checkout alone.

2.  ReCaptcha alone. 

3.  CK Editor alone.

4.  Guest Checkout and ReCaptcha together.

5.  ReCaptcha and KISS IT together. 

6.  Guest Checkout and CK Editor together.

7.  Guest Checkout, ReCaptcha, and KISS IT together.

8.  Guest Checkout, ReCaptcha, KISS IT, and CK Editor together. 

You can test this by installing three stores in subdirectories. 

1.  Guest Checkout then ReCaptcha then KISS IT then CK Editor.

2.  ReCaptcha then KISS IT.

3.  CK Editor then Guest Checkout.

Remember to test after each install.  When you find the broken combination, post in the support thread for one of the installed Apps on the broken install.  That could include here.  Or not, as it may turn out that KISS IT has nothing to do with it.  But don't be surprised if whichever developer tells you that they simply don't support that App combination.  But to really have any hope of a developer even considering this, you need to first figure out what Apps are actually causing the problem.  Guest Checkout and ReCaptcha seem the most likely, as they affect registration form processing.  CK Editor and KISS IT certainly work on their own, but it is conceivable that they cause some kind of interaction.  If you can show that adding just that to an existing set of working Apps breaks something, then an App maintainer might be willing to investigate.  But as is, you're essentially asking for someone to guess what might have gone wrong. 

You currently have no reason to think that KISS IT is the one of those six Apps that is causing the problem.  It's more likely to be Guest Checkout or ReCaptcha.  If you want more help, you need to do some of the investigative work so that you can figure out who actually would be able to help you.  It may be that one of those Apps is breaking registration alone.  It may be that two (or more) are combining in a weird way.  It's conceivable that KISS IT is involved, but I can tell you that there are a number of people with KISS IT installed who are able to register on their websites.  And of course, KISS IT changes image handling not form handling nor registration.  So unless you combine it with something like ReCaptcha (which shows an image as part of form processing), I don't see how it could do anything.  And really, it's more likely that there is a problem with either Guest Checkout or ReCaptcha or both. 

Always back up before making changes.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Lecarl @discxpress,

Check the following settings in:

Admin : Configuration : Images :

Default Image : images/no_image_available_150_150.gif

Image Required : true

and of course, check that you have copied/uploaded the no_image_available_150_150.gif

14 hours ago, raiwa said:

Hi Lecarl @discxpress,

Check the following settings in:

Admin : Configuration : Images :

Default Image : images/no_image_available_150_150.gif

Image Required : true

and of course, check that you have copied/uploaded the no_image_available_150_150.gif

Thanks. The default image worked.

Dear @raiwa!

Thanks a lot for your great work!

for this configurtion:

oscommerce version = 1.0.7.7

mysql version = 5.5.5-10.4.12-MariaDB

php version = 7.4.3

The reset of cache does not work:

Warning: Use of undefined constant DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES - assumed 'DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in .../includes/hooks/admin/system/kiss_image_functions.php on line 38 

So, i've checked:

$dir = DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . KISSIT_THUMBS_MAIN_DIR;

and fix it to:

$dir = DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'images/' . KISSIT_THUMBS_MAIN_DIR;

it will work right.

On 8/19/2020 at 6:33 PM, raiwa said:

Thanks,

this is required for Phoenix 1.0.7.7. update. I'll add it for the next KissIt update.

On 8/25/2020 at 11:24 AM, raiwa said:

Thanks,

this is required for Phoenix 1.0.7.7. update. I'll add it for the next KissIt update.

Thanks.

By the way.

there is a little notice too.

1:

Notice: Undefined variable: other_img_indicator in
../includes/modules/content/product_info/templates/tpl_cm_pi_gallery_kissit.php on line 55

and 2:

Notice: Undefined variable: other_img in
../includes/modules/content/product_info/templates/tpl_cm_pi_gallery_kissit.php on line 66

so i've fixed it by replace:

$other_img_indicator = $other_img = null;

from line 25 to line 12.

Edited by wildball

https://github.com/gburton/CE-Phoenix

19 hours ago, wildball said:

Thanks.

By the way.

there is a little notice too.

1:

Notice: Undefined variable: other_img_indicator in
../includes/modules/content/product_info/templates/tpl_cm_pi_gallery_kissit.php on line 55

and 2:

Notice: Undefined variable: other_img in
../includes/modules/content/product_info/templates/tpl_cm_pi_gallery_kissit.php on line 66

so i've fixed it by replace:

$other_img_indicator = $other_img = null;

from line 25 to line 12.

Both is copied from the core module. Please post this in the Phoenix 1.0.7.7 questions concerns thread:

or open an issue in Github:

https://github.com/gburton/CE-Phoenix

Uploaded update:

KissIT image thumbnailer 3.4.1.

Requires Phoenix 1.0.7.4+
Tested with Phoenix 1.0.7.7

Change log 3.4.1:

Updated for Phoenix 1.0.7.7+
- updated image path in reset thumbs function. Thanks to @wildball
- fixed some errors in instructions. Thanks to @dcully
- added missing support to reset admin thumbs. Thanks to @dcully

• 3 weeks later...

PHP v7.3.21 - CE Phoenix v1.0.7.7 - When I view a product page I get this:

Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_CONTENT_PI_GALLERY_KISSIT_SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH - assumed 'MODULE_CONTENT_PI_GALLERY_KISSIT_SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in catalog\includes\modules\pi\product_info\pi_gallery_kissit.php on line 88

Also for SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT